Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mathemagicians "Mixed" Game (german/english)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry, I must have cliked the wrong address
    Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind...ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!

Comment

seems logical
      Maquiladora
      Mathemagician

Baal: "You dare mock me ?"
      O'Neill: "Baal, c'mon, you should know ... Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

No problem, gumpold does send to me in another game so confusing at times.
        Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
        CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
        One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

turn 3 ->Mathemagician

Pretty sure this time anyway
          Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind...ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!

Comment

turn 4 to math

Comment

turn 5 ->Mathmajacian

Looks like this has turned into my own board. I must figure out how to harness this power and control the world!

Comment

Making another post to my very own board

turn six to math

Comment

where's the turn?

Comment

turn 7 now sent to quinns. i had to next Joseph this time.

Comment

turn 8->mathmagician

Comment

Quinns sent me turn 9 twice about three hours apart. I had already played and sent the first one, so let me know if there was any difference.

Comment

hi people.
                          sorry for the delay. ive been offline for a week.
                          time to go on

Comment

turn 11->math

Comment

turn 12 to some german players (who dont usually post here). game keeps definitely going.

Comment

turn 13 - oli nexted. turn sent to Hatschy

Comment

Working...
                                X