Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mathemagicians "Mixed" Game (german/english)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mathemagicians "Mixed" Game (german/english)

hi everyone.

this is the thread for my 8 people email game featuring

myself, quinns, Hatschy, gumpold and Joseph Sirucka from the forum and 3 local german players: Oli, Tobi and Tina.

anything about this game goes here. lets see if i can get the 'new' players to post here occasionally too.

edited:

STATS of the game:

Difficulty: King
    Barbarians: Restless Tribes
    World Size: Gigantic
    World Shape: Donut World
    Bloodlust: Off
    Pollution: On
    Ruins: On
    Wonders: On

World Measures:

Wet - Dry: 50%
    Warm - Cold 50%
    Ocean - Land 30%
    Island - Continent 50%
    Uniform - Diverse 100%
    Good Count 80%

Use of "Farm under City" Bug allowed and encouraged.

PLAYERS:
    Seat / Leader / Civilisation / email address

1.) / ricketyclik / Chinese / ric@actewagl.net.au (formerly Tobi)
    2.) / Dimytes / Indian / jerker.a@telia.com (formerly Tina)
    3.) / Oli / Indonesian / oliblack@gmx.de
    4.) / Hatschy / Canadian / hlern@gmx.net
    5.) / Joseph / Australian / jsirucka@connectingyou.com.au
    6.) / quinns / German / quinn2084@msn.com
    7.) / gumpold / American / jkl620@sbcglobal.net
    8.) / Rainer / Dornheimer / mathemagician@gmx.de

24h limit for each turn.
    moderator is me, until we find someone else.

end edit
    Last edited by Mathemagician; May 10, 2004, 06:16.
    Baal: "You dare mock me ?"
    O'Neill: "Baal, c'mon, you should know ... Of course I dare mock you."

quinns, did you receive the introduction email ?
    i got a mailer daemon error...

Comment

The Americans are ready and waiting. Our society will be based on the principals of Freedom. We respect all our citizens right to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness. A word of waring to the other civilizations, though we are a peaceful people, there is an element in our society, which we call the Bu****ies, who are not above smacking around smaller civilizations when it suits thier purpose!
      Good luck and we hope to have long and peaceful relationships with all of you.
      Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind...ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!

Comment

I thought the misspelling of the word "warning" was appropriate above... WARING! Freudian Slip maybe, gumpold?

Note: My email address is now quinn2084@msn.com -- sorry for the change.

Hello everyone! We Germans have no WARING tendancies! Only peace, peace, peace. That is our motto.

Comment

I didn't notice that. I guess it might have been Freudian. We will do ourbest to keep the Bu****ies at bay.
          Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind...ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!

Comment

Wow! I can't belive we're on turn 10 already!!
            No, wait. That's an eyelash. We're still on turn 0.

Comment

yeah

quinns should have the turn now.
              shall joseph send to steveq@gte.net or quinn2084@msn.com ?
              i will forward to your other address.

please tell joseph which address to use, quinns.
              generally, i think, players should be responsible themselves for keeping people they receive turns from updated on the correct email address.

Comment

Please send all future emails to me at quinn2084@msn.com thanks.

Turn 0 sent to gumpold.

Comment

The celebrations can be heard throughout the land as the nomadic tribe that refers to themselves as the "Americans" establish thier first city.

Turn 0 to Mathmagician

Comment

0 to Tobi

Comment

Comment

turn 2-> mathmagician
                        The celebrations have died down and the hangovers have set in.

Comment

I forgot to mention my new address is jkl620@comcast.net

Comment

I just received turn 2 of this game on mathemagician's turn from gumpold for some reason, so you might need to send that one again.
                            Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                            CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                            One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

or you can forward it to me maquiladora, as i havent received the turn yet

Comment

Working...
                              X