This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanx Math but I'd pass this season.

BTW you forgot to invite my master Blackice, remember he said "I just felt a little left out ", let's work on it to make him feel better
    Last edited by berXpert; August 4, 2003, 12:02.

Comment

• I caught it but I too have to pass invitation or not

Mr. Gossett have you conceeded our game? I have not received a turn from you since the 22nd.
      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
      Or do we?

Comment

• Quinn's we are still well able to add teams, we just wanted to check on whether the current teams were all right.

If you want to play find a partner and join up. Berx did state that he *did not* want to play.
        If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

• No I haven't conceded. I will send one tonight!

I didn't notice we were hung up sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by blackice
            I caught it but I too have to pass invitation or not
            We may have wrongly assumed that everyone knows they are invited to play in the super league. Even Blackice .

We've been pretty noisy over there lately, but should we actively beat the bushes for players outside this forum?

Most people must realize we are trying to get it started.
            The super league will be best if all of the best players are playing. However, it is a pretty heavy game load. I figure that is why many don't go for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by checkMate
              Most people must realize we are trying to get it started.
              The super league will be best if all of the best players are playing. However, it is a pretty heavy game load. I figure that is why many don't go for it.

Some challengegames are telling me, that I am no longer among the best........
              First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• I would argue against you on that Long John Silver's Pet.

Comment

• And BTW Birdman. Why have you abstained from the superleague?

Comment

• Originally posted by checkMate
                    And BTW Birdman. Why have you abstained from the superleague?
                    Partly because I had too many active games back when the SuperLeague started - partly because I have not followed the discussion, so I didn't know what was going on - that you was making preparations for a second year.

I am still in 17 "normal" and 7 challenge games.

Of those games 1 of the normal games (Another World) are close to an end for me (next turn I believe) and 2 are closing in (Monkey1 and World Scenario). Another 5-6 games are moving VERY SLOWLY (even slower than Eagles at War - in some of those games I am tempated to suggest, that we replace the moderator with an untertaker ).

Of my challengegames, those with Lung and Mieciofok are on hold and those with Jeffrey and David are close to an end.

That should give me time to take a new game or two, but IF - IF - those normal games and the two challenge games starts running again, I would have trouble finding playtime.
                    First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Understood, the game load will be

7 2x2's + 3 or 4 1X1's at the same time.

Comment

• hi everyone,

ive just started work on my new diploma thesis this monday, so dont panic when some turns are coming a little more sparsely than usual.
                        as for sparse turns, i havent seen a turn from Mieciofok in a while...
                        Baal: "You dare mock me ?"
                        O'Neill: "Baal, c'mon, you should know ... Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

• Hatschy has defeated me at turn 311, by Alien Life Victory. Well done Hatschy

Quinns, what's this I hear about you quitting?

Comment

• Just superleague, ricketyclik, I just quit superleague, only. Too much of a load to commit to.

Comment

• Originally posted by quinns
                              Just superleague, ricketyclik, I just quit superleague, only. Too much of a load to commit to.

Comment

• I am wondering what makes for four times the pg?
                                I have attached this image so maybe someone could help out?

Do you look at the bottom of the graph to the opponents top of line then use that as a measuring stick? Or is it something else?

Is this example 4x time the pg?

Thanks in advance.

Black
                                “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                                Or do we?

Comment

Working...
                                X