Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will send great medicine-chief-warrior-wannab's to hunt the scum of my fatherland those dreaded red-headed evil spirits

I will offer a great sacrifice to appease the gods of my Father land...soon..Troll Two Feathers will sleep with the sheep peacefully as darkness unfolds and with new dawn dance with wolves!
    Attached Files
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Troll Two Feathers has heart wounded by loss of many ancestors..many moons of blood now cloud hopes of peace..yet he seeks peace with new found..friend?..or foe?

time will tell...
      Attached Files

Comment

• I need to build a stronger group of teepeees before doing much more warrior battles!!

Troll Two Feathers will get his kindred brothers of the Winged Wind Warriors to help!
        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by quinns
          LUNG!! YOU'VE BEEN CHALLENGED AGAIN, by Mathemagician this time . Sorry Lung, but if you duck this challenge too, you will have to fall off the ladder. This would be the third challenge rejection in a row for you if you did reject it.
          I know Lung is away for quite some time - I have my challengematch with him on a hold for (at least) two months.

Don't expect too much from him before the end of July.
          First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBirdMan

I know Lung is away for quite some time - I have my challengematch with him on a hold for (at least) two months.

Don't expect too much from him before the end of July.
            i'll be number one by then anyway.
            Baal: "You dare mock me ?"
            O'Neill: "Baal, c'mon, you should know ... Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mathemagician

i'll be number one by then anyway.
              You will find Quinns and BerX hard to pass by.
              First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• and me, and me

Comment

• Yes, Mieciofok! And you too!! How is your match going between you and Math?

Comment

• Originally posted by quinns
                    Yes, Mieciofok! And you too!! How is your match going between you and Math?
                    Mieciofok is leading by far in power graph and population.
                    we had a few breaks in the game where no turns were played, so i dont know anymore why things are going so badly for me.

Comment

• @Troll
                      i cannot send you emails anymore. i always get failure notices. is your quota exceeded or something ?

Comment

Mieciofok is leading by far in power graph and population.
                        we had a few breaks in the game where no turns were played, so i dont know anymore why things are going so badly for me.
                        Then it looks like Mieciofok is right... You must get past him first -- and that doesn't look easy!

Comment

@Troll
                          i cannot send you emails anymore. i always get failure notices. is your quota exceeded or something ?
                          alright...
                          troll asked me from his office email address to tell you that he is having computer problems at home for a few days.

Comment

• Hello!
                            I logged on with my wifes pc..not double loggin..just my pc is down for another 3 days or so..so sad..so I wanted to be able to let all know whats up!

My fan went out..burned up my 1800 processor, power supply too.

But, it should be up and running in a few more days!

I am getting a 2 gig processor to replace as well as a 400 watt fan compared to a 333(??) I believe was my old one. (I have 2 on my pc..one burned up though!)

I am also uninstalling xp..and have purchased partition magic..and will install win98..

I sure miss my apolyton..and hopefully will get back in with this pbem soon!

Ok..I gotta get off my sweeties pc..shes says something about its her turn..

Ok.Oh..and if anyone sees erni from deutchland in a lobby..let him know..I been out of my pc for about a week now..

Peace

See ya soon!

Grandpa Troll

ps

Please forgive me for using my wifes pc to log on...I cant access my account..for I dont remember my password and its cable so I cant use my work pc either!!

In Jesus name

Hermano Bruce
                            GrandpaTroll's bite is louder than his bark, so before approaching, immunization is highly recommended.
                            "We live in the Land of the Free only because of the Brave!"
                            Chocolate is not better than sex, but if you think chocolate is better, please tell me where you buy your chocolate!

Comment

• It's been two weeks since Math challenged Lung... with no response from Lung. To be consistent, and to conform to the wishes of the masses, Lung drops to the bottom of the Deity players rather than falling off the ladder. All deity players below Lung move up a slot!

Comment

• hmm, on the other hand, what if a player already on the bottom of a BAID level would drop again ?
                                top of next lower BAID level ? bottom of next lower BAID level ?
                                just something to think about, as the Apolyton forum likes to put it after a posting.

Comment

Working...
                                X