Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• turn 5 incoming Math...watch the air..its a Kamakazee turn...

Here..my Public Relations Minister sends his best regards!!

Peace

Grandpa Troll
    Attached Files
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• turn 6 coming

Ok now we have a live report..actually smoke signals..coming from Troll Two Feathers of the Native Americans.

Flash:

Our first reconaissance unit has departed..many Eagles soar and many deer run, Tents go up as Medicine Men get down..and Native Americans rejoice that soon we will rise like the Great Phoenix...
      Attached Files

Comment

• Hey Troll.

If you want to have 2 pbem games going, I'll play ya. I'm a little confused, though, when you say you are new to pbem, as you were actually the first person I played a pbem game with(remember?) a year or two ago. I would like the chance to play you again, if you have the will and the time.

-David42one
        Humanity has the stars in its future, and that future is too important to be lost under the burden of juvenile folly and ignorant superstition.
        - Isaac Asimov, 1920-1992

Comment

• Originally posted by david42one
          Hey Troll.

If you want to have 2 pbem games going, I'll play ya. I'm a little confused, though, when you say you are new to pbem, as you were actually the first person I played a pbem game with(remember?) a year or two ago. I would like the chance to play you again, if you have the will and the time.

-David42one
          Hi David!

Yes...I played you, but only a little while

I havent since..and yes..I would love to if you dont mind!

I will get with you after church today and we will discuss particulars!

Peace

Grandpa Troll
          Attached Files

Comment

• Okay! Vocal Grandpa Troll added to Deity level players on PBEM Challenge Ladder -- here http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...90#post2008290

(I'm a gramps too, Troll! )

I knew Troll would be a good addition to our ladder...
            Last edited by quinns; June 22, 2003, 12:25.

Comment

• Originally posted by quinns
              (I'm a gramps too, Troll! )
              are you ?
              Baal: "You dare mock me ?"
              O'Neill: "Baal, c'mon, you should know ... Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mathemagician

are you ?
                Yes. I have a 4 year old grandson, and I'm older than both Birdman and Troll -- 46 years old! I win the old geezer of the PBEM Ladder award!!

Comment

• didnt you tell me you needed 42 years to find the girl of your life ?
                  so i concluded you hadnt had any children before...

Comment

• Yes. 40 years to find the right woman! But she had a son from a previous marriage so technically, I am a gramps, but not biologically, so Troll wins that one... But we just had a beautiful daughter, who is now nine months old, and my wife is pregnant again!!

Comment

Yes. 40 years to find the right woman! But she had a son from a previous marriage so technically, I am a gramps, but not biologically, so Troll wins that one... But we just had a beautiful daughter, who is now nine months old, and my wife is pregnant again!!
                      i c
                      congrats quinns !

well, at least im 6 times grand-uncle with my 26 years.
                      i have no sisters or brothers, but my 3 cousins have 6 children altogether.

Comment

Yes. 40 years to find the right woman! But she had a son from a previous marriage so technically, I am a gramps, but not biologically, so Troll wins that one... But we just had a beautiful daughter, who is now nine months old, and my wife is pregnant again!!
                        Actually Quinns

I am a step-dad and my grandson is my step-sons boy,

Love knows no biology here!!!!

Peace

Grandpa Troll

Comment

• David42one

I am ready when you are to discuss the setup.

Peace

Grandpa Troll

Comment

• so you are saying i can still become the first biological grandfather in this forum ?

Comment

• Troll,
                              i assume the problems we were having sending emails is because my mail program (Opera browser) doesnt "remember" capitalized addresses and at some point on the way of the mail the characters are transformed to lower case again.
                              i asked the customer support, but havent received a response yet.
                              anyway, for you it doesnt really matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mathemagician
                                Troll,
                                i assume the problems we were having sending emails is because my mail program (Opera browser) doesnt "remember" capitalized addresses and at some point on the way of the mail the characters are transformed to lower case again.
                                i asked the customer support, but havent received a response yet.
                                anyway, for you it doesnt really matter.
                                It seems to be working good now and I have a screenshot what i found in my first ruin..aint she "purty"?

Peace

Grandpa Troll
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X