X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well? Where is it then, BudgieDude???

Comment

Sorry dude.

But I have to seperate work from fun - WILL NOT play at work, even though I am the boss.

But turn 175 is coming to you right now......

Your facist friend can't decide what to do - or is he maybe waiting for you to bail him out?
      First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Fair enough. Even i won't play at work, as i'd never get anything done I didn't realise that you do what i do, and that is - play it from home, post it at work. It arrived a couple of hours after i went to bed, but i had no time this morning.

Just for you, Jon, the stealth bomber is gone. Now it's a tank instead Rather more fitting, as that's what will be rolling over your troops this turn, i hope!

Comment

The Dutch city of Assen has joined the Don Bradman appreciation society It's great to see the Dutch greet this with such enthusiasm, what with the Dutch soldiers of Assen giving up so easily and all

Turn 175 to Stavros 18 hours ago.

Comment

booo, I gave this 2 stars.

Sorry, there is way too much of Lungs loudmouth antics .

Comment

Well, it's got 5 stars from me

So, Saddam, you're not a member of the Lung Idolatory Society? Well, at least Jon and Paul are, if the way they're giving me cities is any indication

Comment

Paul - have you received a turn from either Stavros or Lung??

Else Lung - you have to next you ally though it will hurt you to do so.
                First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

No, I haven't received any turns from Stavros in either this game or Conquer, in which he is also the player before me.

Comment

I have just emailed Lung, urging him to do something.

Else I have to next both Lung and Stavros, though it would be a little unfair right now.

Gandhi

Comment

The Lung invokes the Official Game Reserve!!!! Don doesn't know it yet, but a turn is on it's way! On friday i sent Stavros' turn to Maestro, but obviously he didn't play it either!

Stavros' turn 175 to Don

Comment

Gawd! Is everyone on a binge this weekend?!!?! The great Donster has gone AWOL as well!! What is a Lung to do???

Comment

Shhh...my head hurts.

ITs summer here lung and it was the weekend, don't expect me anywhere near a computer. But anyway what an interesting game. Its nice to see the lungster winning one, but what scares me is his ego if he pulls this one off.

Turn 175 to Paul

Comment

Turn 175 to Jon

Comment

Turn 176 to Lung.

"Senator Maximus, Sire:

Here are the newest reports from our diplomats and commanders!"

"Hmmm, let me see...

This is from our diplomat at the western part of the dutch/australian border: Nothing to report, all quiet.

And here from our commander at the southeast, where the fightings have started. German tank and some others weak units destroyed. The mountains at Vindonissa and Byzantium are again under our control.

And from our commander at the southwest: Moving troops around in the badlands at the german border. German troops are seen in the open. We will be waiting for them.

Our commander of the dutch division has pushed some troops forward against Amsterdam. The troops will not be enough to prevent an australian attack, but they might delay them a little. Reinforcements are nessesary.

And let's see here, nothing else to report, and this the same.

Ok, seems like our hottest places are in the south along the german and former indian border."

Gandhi

Comment

Pah! The Lung shall not be stopped by mere Romans!! Romans with guns, maybe, but not mere Romans!!

Turn to be played soon.... Hey! Large eyebrows, thick-rimmed glasses and a big nose and this would be a Groucho Marx smiley

Comment

Working...
                                X