• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn to Jafo BILLIONS of years ago.
    King Thor

Comment

omg King that makes me 40 billion years old
      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
      Or do we?

Comment

Turn 38 to Steve5304 240 seconds ago

I (need to find a name in this game) leader of the great (great in area, that is if you count a huge dessert as land ) assyrian nation thanks our american brothers for a great gift. Though my nation is poor, I hope we will be able to repay your kindness some day.
        First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

I wouldn't count a dessert as land. Now, if it was a desert...

Comment

Turn to stolly

Inca has embarked on a massive road building project to connect its many cities. Our scientists are researching Giant mills that will help incrase production.

To Thor
            A diplomat is approaching the snowy persian homeland. He WILL be treated with the utmost respect and courtesy. Failure of the persians to do so will result in the placing of trade restrictions (piracy) on 2 Persian routes. We hope that king thor would not want to destroy the Incan-Persian future.
            [This message has been edited by Steve5304 (edited April 16, 2001).]

Comment

Turn 38 to King Thor

Comment

Incan Barbarians,

We the persian people have brought civililzation to the Persian valley. We know the benefits of debate over destruction. Your diplomat will be welcomed in our land ONLY if we get a garauntee from the Incans that a diplomat from our land may establish an embassy in your nation at anytime.

Beware Incan king of threatening any action against Persia. We will not only defend our trade routes but ensure punishment on those who dare to pirate them. We have forgiven you once, if you engage in piracy once again, your nation will be condemned forever.

Do not be so confident, for Persia is a lot stronger than you think, and it has powerful friends who will undoubtedly aid her in any effort against you. Harass us no further , lest you find yourself facing a war on two fronts.

Ayatollah Thor.
                King Thor

Comment

Turn to Steve5304

To the great leaders of the incan and persian nations.

Pls keep your arms down. We do not need fightings and harrasments between good neighbors in these trouble times with babarians all around and a great world to explore.

And a special message to the most respected leader of the incan nation: Piracy and slavery is most disgusting in the eyes of assyrians. Therefore, if this is the way you want to go, you also says godbye to a frindship with my nation!

Sargonmax of Assyria

[This message has been edited by TheBirdMan (edited April 19, 2001).]
                  First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Turn 39 to King Thor

Comment

• Turn to Birdman

Comment

• Turn 39 to Stavros

There has been NO 'Slavery' to my knowledge. And only 1 piracy was commited...but we thought that Persia was an AI. There was a good reason i had such strong words. My diplomat had been traveling for a 500 years now. Across Dessert and Ice. For him to be denied to establish an embassy that would have been considered an act of war. Shah is allowed to send diplomat anytime. He will be welcomed.

On another note the Incans have started settlements between Pachamachan and Hauri to connect the 2 regions. Soon the plains will also be settled.However no less than 10 barbarians have been spotted from time to time roaming endlessly. So taming that huge region will be a seroius challenge.
                        [This message has been edited by Steve5304 (edited April 19, 2001).]

Comment

• Turn 40 to Steve5304.

Embassy established with the persians. Lots of diplomatic actions taken.

Gandhi

Comment

• Wow 2 Whole turns today

turn 40 to stavros

Comment

• Turn 140 to King Thor

Comment

• Turn 140?!?!? Wow! This game is moving FAST!

----

A lonely figure atop a camel strode slowly and leisurely in through the gates of Hyrcania today. He gently swayed with the movement of the camel, and loosely held a reign in one hand while his robes fluttered in the desert breeze. His shoulders were hunched, showing his fatigue; his clothes and his beard covered in dust, and his water-skins empty, a mark of his long journey through the Great Arab desert.

As he rode his camel down the main street toward the Shah's Palace, a hush fell upon the busy markets as the people stared at him. He rode on without even noticing that he was the focal point of everyone's attention. His eyes looked straight ahead and noticed a movement within the palace walls, as slaves rushed to prepare for his arrival. A small smile came upon his dry chapped lips as he caught the eye of the Shah looking out his window, and he thought, 'It's good to be home again'.

He slowly pulled back the hood over his head to reveal his face, and a cry went out through the streets.. "Wazir Arshan Mahmut has returned!".....
                                King Thor

Comment

Working...
                                X