Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn 51 to Krash

Comment

Is this turn overdue????? Or has it simply hidden itself somewhere????
      First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

I just resent the turn to Krash. If he doesn't play it in 24 hours I'll end his turn and send it to the next player.

Comment

I have ended Krash's turn and sent it to Stavros.

Comment

I just heard from Stavros that he had already received and played the turn, so I guess we're stuck at Solver again.

Comment

Don't even hope! TheBirdMan seems to got it, as he said me.

------------------
              Solver - http://www.aok.20m.com
              Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
              I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Turn 52 to Blackice (and same turn to Paul and Frazer also, as I couldn't remember who was replacing Aaginor - I couldn't look it up in my own files) 12 hours ago.

Thanks to Paul for giving a hint of what the Apolyton-boys had done to the adress.... Have not had any access to the forum the last 2½ days.

Solver wrote in his mail, that he was still in as sub for Sow. I don't think Sow ever comes back - and anyway Solver has ruled the french now for ½ year, so I say this nation belong to him?!

Last is, that we need someone to "look after" this game (not me, pls) as new owner. Candidates?

Bye the way: Hagar, the famous viking chief ask for permission to - in the near future - to open an embassy with our old neighbours the australians. Also, a trireme with a diplomat has left our shores, heading for our newly discovered neighbors. If the wether a with us, we should be able to make a visit in about 10 seasons from now.
                First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Yes, I just heard that from him. Please ignore my last post.

Comment

Turn resent to Blackice.

Gandhi

Comment

Turn 52 off to Paul

Thanks TheBirdMan
                      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                      Or do we?

Comment

Turn 52 to Krash

Comment

Turn 52 now on its way to jolly old Stavros!

Comment

And it has passed Solver and Hagar - on its way to Blackice.

"This has been a very fine year" - Hagar hesitated - sitting in his (far to big) chair, looking with his little red eyes at his servants.

"I like this dark brown beer!"

All around him looked at each other - releaved.

This test, the most difficult in any year, the taste of the famous Viking Easter Brew has again been approved bý their master.

Hit as by an unexpected power, Hagar decided to be nice to all his neighbors - and his staff was confused. Indeed they were. Maybe this should be the right time to ask for a favour????

"Well - it might have been" The old Blacksmith said later. Hagar was in a state of confusion. But then his light just went "off". Your all better find a place to hide tomorrow......

[This message has been edited by TheBirdMan (edited April 06, 2001).]

Gandhi

Comment

Turn 53 to Krash

Comment

Turn 53 on its way to Stavros!

Comment

Working...
                                X