No announcement yet.

Do Some PBEM? Part III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good travels to you Pat See you soon...
    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
    Or do we?

Comment

• Japanese neighbors, we do not apprecate slavers within our borders. The next one will not be so lucky...
      Nimrod: If that was turn 88, you played and forwarded to Stavros, then pls resend it to Maesto.
      First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Hello Do Some PBEM.

I'm replacing blackice in this game, and in a few others. In a few turns I'll be playing his civ as if it was my own...but until then I'll be struggling to figure out what on earth is going on. So please e-mail me about anything you can think of, and of course start sending blackices turns to my address.

Seige (Ches):
        seige@roadrunner.nf.net

And just to verify, this is who blackice said to send turns to:
        -> paulvdbelt@hetnet.nl
        -> no moderator?
        Did he get it right?
        Last edited by Seige; February 17, 2002, 16:22.
        "To be a scientist, you must never be afraid of people thinking you're a fool." - Wonko the Sane

Comment

• I did not yet receive Stavros turn.
          veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

• So what's the status of this game? Who has the turn?

Comment

• Have asked Nimrod to resend Stavros turn to Maestro - dosn't look like he have done that yet.
              First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• *BUMP*

I joined this game one month ago and have yet to receive a turn. What's going on?

A new thread with the new player list is warranted since there have been so many replacements and this thread has over 300 posts.

Who is the moderator of this game?

Comment

• Thread continues here: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=44157

FullStop!

Gandhi

Comment

Working...
                  X