Do Some PBEM? Part III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stavros wrote this:

"I will be away from Thrusday night, till Sunday night. Please next turn me in my games, if you feel you can't wait for my return"

Next Stavros.

Bird

First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Krash or Stavros??????
      First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

I'm back, but didn't get a Do Some turn....

Comment

I actually "nexted" Stavros last night and sent turn to Forster. However as he doesn't appear to have played it yet, I have now resent the turn to Stavros.

Comment

Blackice is ready to replace Aaginor.

I have no objections, but what about you Krash - afterall Blackice knows much about your nation?

Bird

Gandhi

Comment

turn -> Solver

Comment

I'm quite happy for Blackice to join the game. I don't think his knowledge of my nation will make that much difference.

Comment

SOLVER??????

Gandhi

Comment

Stavros - pls next Solver.

Gandhi

Comment

Stavros is away for a week, remember? So he won't be nexting anyone right now. But Solver should certainly play his turns faster. Or he should post here if he doesn't get the turn.

Comment

Hey Solver.

Sorry, now I know why you answered "Nonsense" to my e-mail if you have played your turn. If you had, I should have received it - right?

Well I have not, so I should have asked in my e-mail - did you forward the turn?

If yes - pls forward the turn again as I have not recieved any turns - and: One or the other way - pls give a hint of what you actually are doing or has done - preferable at the forum.

Gandhi

Comment

I'm back - ready to take over again

Blackice: Thank you for subbing - better luck for a turn next time

Solver did mail me the 20.marts with the text "52" - but no turn was attached.

Solver: If this was a mistake, pls resend the mail with the turn attached.

I know Solver should be back tomorrow, so I hope the game would be up again then.

Stavros: You should be back now. Pls resend the turn to Solver and a turn to me with Solver nexted (then I have a turn to play tomorrow afternoon if Solver do not reply before).

Bird
                          [This message has been edited by TheBirdMan (edited March 25, 2001).]

Gandhi

Comment

OK I'm back now, so I'll hunt down the turn and next solver...

Comment

Turn 51 to the japaneese (Blackice).

"I Hagar the Beast (formaly known as TheBest) have decided to reduce my bloodpressure - therefore I have accepted, that some sons of my best commanders have choosen the way of diplomacy.

Not educated yet but they are on their ways.

My greatest problem is, that these youngsters prefer the decadent taste of wine instead of our own beer. That's bad I think. It leads only to weakness and womentalk!

But let them try!"

Hagar - King of all wikings.

Gandhi

Comment

I followed the thread and am sure I send the next turn to Paul?
                                email me asap if I am wrong. Turn has been sent.
                                To be honest Krash I have played a few sub turns now for different players. I could not even begin to tell you about your nation here in this game lol.

paulvdbelt@hetnet.nl
                                “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                                Or do we?

Comment

Working...
                                X