New Dutcheese thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes that is right Slamp, non-rated, thanks for asking
    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
    Or do we?

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
      How's the post count coming Saddam?
      [This message has been edited by blackice (edited May 19, 2001).]

Its gettin good Ice

Comment

PDRI Official Statement.

The brave struggle of the Worker's Republic has finally come to an end. Refugees from all over my poor beleagured nation crowd the streets of the last two free Cities. All hope has long since gone but though they be battle weary the remnants of The People's Army stand ready to die with the word 'FREEDOM' upon their lips.

Chairman Jon, PDRI.
        “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
        - Anon

Comment

Turn 160 to Klair.

I have hope for some fun in a turn or two now

Chairman Bird
          First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Turn 160 to Jon yesterday night
            Apolyton QuickStart for CTP PBEM

Comment

Turn to Klair 2 hours ago.

I am happy to inform the world, that the decadent capitalist again have launched a massive pollution upon themself.

What a lousy world they will live at, when the last free man has been executed by the facist dogs.

I am proud to be able to consider me as one, that fought for freedom to the last minute.

This might be the last, the world will hear from Radio Freedom.

Chairman Bird of PRDE - Defender and spokesman of the Working People.
              First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

free ? LOL
                I will never forget that you used a spy against Irish and I was accused instead of you !
                Apolyton QuickStart for CTP PBEM

Comment

Well it seems sad to say while we all have finally brought peace to our lands. We wish to thank all countries concerned as it is a noble task and shall stand for many years as one of the worlds greatest acheivements.

The unfortunate cost of this war is the planet itself. The ozone depletion and the land polution is devastating the planet we all need to survive.

We feel the need to ask all our new found friends what can we do about this eco disaster awaiting us all.

Blackice

Turn sent
                  Last edited by blackice; June 10, 2001, 23:21.
                  “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                  Or do we?

Comment

I know the turn must be "on it's way" - but please hurry.

My spies do like to carry around those "Blowing Everything Up Things" too long. You know, the english factories are not that reliable any more. Some of the stuff they deliver shows visible signs, that it must have been made too fast.

Gandhi

Comment

Turn to Frazer.

Final PDRI Statement.

Goodbye cruel World; the Capitalists have prevailed this time but the Workers shall rise again!

Chairman Jon.

Personal Message.

This is definitely my last Turn in DC so I would just like to thank you all for two years of great fun.

Dutcheese was my first ever CtP PBEM and it was a great introduction. Without it I would almost certainly have ditched the Game completely as the AI is too poor to be believed but when played against a bunch of very able, and fun, oppenents like you it became a totally different entity.

Thank you all again, especially Frazer for having set it all up, and I hope to encounter you again in the World of Civ3. That is, of course, that it does not turn out to be as bad as the reviews on Apolyton would portray it!

All the very Best.
                      Jon.
                      “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
                      - Anon

Comment

Turn to Klair.

Also the PDRE is close to elimination.

But in this time of sorrow, happy news spread among the fighters for freedom.

A patriot has offered his own life in a heroic mission. I have to expect, that several capitalists were killed during the annihilation of Roskilde.

Chairman Bird of Peoples Democratic Republic of England.

Spokesman for a free world - a world free of greedy polluting capitalists!

Gandhi

Comment

Turn sent
                          Or do we?

Comment

Wave after wave of evil heinous terrorists descended upon and attacked beautiful and good Canadian cities. The majority of these cowardly attacks were thwarted except one. We sadly report that a hero and a saint lost his life to these evil creatures, when he confronted and tried to stop one of these heathens. His name was Major Tom Pomthumper of the 82 Canadian Airborne division. May he rest in peace. After these lowly attacks a massive search revealed the surviving cowards were they were cowering under their rocks. They were dragged out and castrated, and then quartered, and then hanged, and then crucified, and then drowned, and then gassed, and then finally we got around to shooting them. We then threw their stinking carcasses to the buzzards. The buzzards soon died afterwards of food poisoning,.........figures eh!

This last desperate act shows that the English will resort to any lowly tactic in their last hour on this planet. May soon goodness and love prevail and the undesirables soon be removed from this planet. We can then get on with rebuilding this lovely planet that they ruined.

Comment

Nice post Jon, well I'm still in another game with you, where we can still carry on with the fun. But I'm sorry to see you and the others go in this one. But anyway thanks very much for the game. I do hope to able to play with you lot in the future. See ya.

Comment

Moscow Public TV:
                                ============

The last viking stronghold was crushed today by the Russian Airforce. Several squadrons of the latest Russian space fighters and a paratrooper regiment were deployed into the area. The attack as a complete success with minimal casualties to the Russian armed forces.

The Viking leader was captured and has been placed under house arrest until a fate for him and his family can be decided. For now, he is to be shown the utmost in courtesy and respect.

We will keep you informed as to the latest events as they happen, but now, back to our schedule programming....
                                King Thor

Comment

Working...
                                X