New Dutcheese thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Dutcheese thread

last turn sent was Birdman's turn 156 from Frazer to Jon on Saturday April 28th
    Apolyton QuickStart for CTP PBEM

2 days ago, Jon wrote to me that he had serious trouble with his pc. I know what his trouble is and I tend to agree he has trouble.

I suggest, that Frazer send me my turn, I also offer to play Jon's turns until he is ready to take the irish back (if he is not ready before the turn reached him again).
    First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Seems a good idea

I hope Jon will be back soon. I'm playing his turn in APQS pbem

Comment

Ok, turn to Birdman.

Comment

Take the chance, that Klair has not yet played the turn from Jon.

The commanders in english military headquarter are deeply surprised. Our troops took 2 cities from the russian with no looses. In fact, there were no fight at all?! Where is the russian army? Was it chrushed at the battles of Hladir - or do they simply hide, afraid for the revenge from the peoples army?

Well, the french is certainly not gone. More english cities lost on the westfront. I ordered counterattacks but they failed at first.

In deep sorrow, I then ordered use of a small tactical atomic weapon. Many lost their lifes, mostly innocent english civilians but also many of the decadent french soldiers were blasted to h...!

Now one of cities is english once more.

Chairman Bird, spokesman of all free people. Leader of the PDRE.

First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Hello,

The last turn I saw was "turn 156 to Blackice" on wednesday may 2nd
            Blackice, did you play your turn ?

Slamp

Comment

Sorry people I should be paying more attention to the board. :0)

I have not received that turn please resend. I will have it out in minutes of it's arrival.

“The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
              Or do we?

Comment

No turn yet
                “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                Or do we?

Comment

Klair still no turn?

Whats up?
                  Or do we?

Comment

Hurry up Klair, poor Blackice is getting impatient. I hear he is a good player. But much much more important IMHO is that he seems to be reliable and enthusiastic. We don't want to lose him.

edit:typo
                    [This message has been edited by Max Webster (edited May 08, 2001).]

Comment

No fear Max Webster Sure like that name

I am proud to present turn 156, this game is back online!

Thanks Klair

Man what a world this is nuclear waste and fallout everywhere.

"And now a message from our president"

We have once again made a diplomatic effort with our enemies to a cease fire on eco grounds.

We have successfully built TWO more nuclear war heads and will not flinch to use them should we be assualted again.

WE have regrouped our army and we stand ready, I hope wisemen have not fallen short of witts. In these times we need visionaries not nuclear lunatics.

"This short Presidential address was made possible by our freinds at KBYS your community broadcasting corporation"

[This message has been edited by blackice (edited May 09, 2001).]
                      Or do we?

Comment

Thanks BI, like yours its uniquely Canadian.

Canada continues its struggle against the forces of Evil. O Canada we stand on guard for theeeeeee.....

Turn 156 to King Thor

Comment

As does Russia.

Our people are saddened that the People of Trondheim once again live under the Tyranny of the English Communists. We can only assure them. Help is on its way. The Russian elite forces of the Republican gaurd have already begun assembling to launch a final attack against the English to end this war once and for all.

A counter offensive was launched against the English forces with great success. The Russian navy continued its operation of slash and burn against the English coastal cities.

At home, our people are extermely pleased by efforts of our CEO at reducing the toxic output of our industries. We are now one of the lowest pollution countries on this planet. We hope that all nations will follow our example at conservation.
                          King Thor

Comment

This turn, Mayans armies took one Irish city and one English city.

Turn 156 to Jon

Comment

Turn to Klair.

Servere decissions have been taken by the english HQ.

To defend the western front or to destroy the russian army in the east.

The last have been choosen.

Due to the lack of russian activity - more than indicating, that the russians are in trouble(!) I have pushed our glorious voluntaries and fighters for freedom forward. 2 russian conquered cities have been liberated and a russian taskforce destroyed. Total succes on the eastfront.

The english HQ have no news to release from our westfront.

The english HQ have no news from our southern front to the germans - except that a proposal for peace has been turned down.

The english will fight to the last man and the last bullit.

Long live the ones, that believe in freedom - even if this freedom will be equal to death.

Chairman Bird, spokesman of the only free alliance of nations of this world.

Gandhi

Comment

Working...
                              X