No announcement yet.

New Horizons Game 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn was sent to David some time back, do you people need a moderator?
    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
    Or do we?

Comment

hmm since im the only one posting i guess i win
      seriously though, where are the rest of you, if we all post we could easily get this figured out
      :)

Comment

I am an active participant in New Horizons, I sent the turn on and will do so again if needed
        Humanity has the stars in its future, and that future is too important to be lost under the burden of juvenile folly and ignorant superstition.
        - Isaac Asimov, 1920-1992

Comment

so Nimrod has the turn?
          “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
          Or do we?

Comment

affirmative
            Humanity has the stars in its future, and that future is too important to be lost under the burden of juvenile folly and ignorant superstition.

Comment

-so Nimrod? Do we need a moderator here?
              Or do we?

Comment

Comment

I suppose we'll have to replace Nimrod, or this game will never get going. Black, would you mind moderating?

Comment

Not at all as long as no one objects?
                    Or do we?

Comment

So everyone start by sending me turns, send what you have sent and to whom it was sent, ok?

I can then start nexting and or poking....;0)

-
                      ôÙô
                      ¥
                      Or do we?

Comment

Ok, I resent turn 1 to Nimrod, and cc'd you

Comment

Thanks David42one I think we can get this game back on track now.

Or do we?

Comment

OK Resent turn 2 to Protoss and cc'd to blackice
                            PHOENIXCAGER
                            The Civilization Gaming Network

Comment

Since my hotmail account wont let me dl my games for some reason i made up a new account, please send games here
                              Protoss72000@excite.com

Comment

Any error messages and or did you recently change your OS or update it online?
                                Or do we?

Comment

Working...
                                X