New Horizons Game 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You poor deprived man
    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
    Or do we?

Comment

I take it this game is a go?
      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
      Or do we?

Comment

Ok turn 0 sent today to Phoenixcager.

Good game good luck...most important have fun.

Or do we?

Comment

Thanks blackice!

Turn 0 to Mieciofok
          PHOENIXCAGER
          The Civilization Gaming Network

Comment

anytime Have fun Again I can moderate this off the hop if you people like just to insure it doe go a round or two. I do think you should try to moderate it yourselves though. I think if you have arguements and the like and or need someone to play a neutral nexting of a player, just send me the turn and I will play it to the best of my ability of course, or help to resolve the situation by email only. Not in the threads as it makes for bad reading

Or do we?

Comment

i'm really not satisfied

with my starting point

Comment

it's worst even than i though
                but turn 0 sent to david

i want restart

Comment

My starting point is less than ideal, but I'll manage either way
                  Humanity has the stars in its future, and that future is too important to be lost under the burden of juvenile folly and ignorant superstition.
                  - Isaac Asimov, 1920-1992

Comment

My people love the opintion to go ice skating whenever they want
                    So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

ice skating or country tripping over swamps

Comment

Turn 1 to Mieciofok

So are we going to restart or is this it?
                        PHOENIXCAGER
                        The Civilization Gaming Network

Comment

I think only one said restart but if you people would like to go say a few turns to have a better look around that is fine with me also.
                          Or do we?

Comment

I can handle a challenge
                            So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

i would rather restart
                              but if u all insist

Comment

i'm not sending turn...
                                'cause i'm waiting for any decission
                                restrt or not

sorry for waiting...
                                would like to know for sure what's the position of players

Comment

Working...
                                X