Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also like a challenge...

I vote to continue
    Humanity has the stars in its future, and that future is too important to be lost under the burden of juvenile folly and ignorant superstition.
    - Isaac Asimov, 1920-1992

Comment

phoenixcager play or restart?

2- play
      1- restart
      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
      Or do we?

Comment

Hmm... didn't see this before I sent the email.

I'm actually happy with my position, but I don't mind restarting if that's what everyone wants.
        I just hope we can play soon.
        PHOENIXCAGER
        The Civilization Gaming Network

Comment

ok so this would be why this option is not offered that often.

2-play
          1-restart
          Phoenixcager either

JK

I would have to say it's a go, I could play Mieciofok's civ to death real fast. I.E. wipe it out and the rest of you could play.

Mieciofok I am starting a new game two people are interested you would make three. Three is ok if you all agree?

Or just play it out? Let's conclude this asap though ok?
          “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
          Or do we?

Comment

3 or 4 is fine, let's just get the ball rollin'
            Humanity has the stars in its future, and that future is too important to be lost under the burden of juvenile folly and ignorant superstition.
            - Isaac Asimov, 1920-1992

Comment

Agreed I do not care if I have to create a new game either but send the emails and let's go
              Or do we?

Comment

So I guess whoever had Mieciofok's last turn should just forward it to blackice
                PHOENIXCAGER

Comment

sorry guys for all that
                  but realy i think i can't handle another game
                  this starting point was just another sing telling this
                  hope it's ok

Comment

No problem send me the turn or if you people like I can start a new game? I think one other person was ready for one in the RC.
                    Or do we?

Comment

Originally posted by phoenixcager
                      So I guess whoever had Mieciofok's last turn should just forward it to blackice
                      Waitaminute! I'm talking about myself. And Ialready did that long ago.

But I'll resend it.
                      PHOENIXCAGER

Comment

Ok then I kill his civ 3 it is.
                        Or do we?

Comment

Black said you could use a player, so here i am
                          Protoss72000@hotmail.com
                          :)

Comment

Ok two out of three agree welcome to the game I will make the changes to the players list :d

Game on!
                            Or do we?

Comment

anyone there? you guys really got me curious about the block of ice it sounds like my empire is on
                              :)

Comment

I will send you the last turn, this game is self moderated so I suggest you find out who has the turn.
                                Or do we?

Comment

Working...
                                X