The Dutcheese Game Continues Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klair nexted, turn 154 to Blackice.
    First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Turn played by Klair as I was late sending so turn off to Max Webster 154
      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
      Or do we?

Comment

• Turn 155 to Klair.

The nearly unarmed and hungry english peoples army fought brave at Hladir. Lots of lives vere lost.

At the socalled westfront, the french was able to take another 2 cities.

And the english nation will fight until the last.

Long live the people. Long live PDRI, PRDE and the Viklands.

In the mind of common people throughout the free world, we shall forever stand as those, who fought for the trueth and for the rights of the working people.

Chairman Bird, spokesman for a free world.
        First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Free !!! lol !

Apolyton QuickStart for CTP PBEM

Comment

• Turn sent
            “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
            Or do we?

Comment

• Out of turn.

And newsflash from the english/russian war:

Russian Leader: "The English are mounting quite a counter offensive. But thats alright, we have other plans with you. Enjoy your moment while you have it..."

My answer: "Sorry General Thor. Lots of lives were lost indeed.

But how could I forget to write, that 9 out of 10 were russians!

As for your plans - we will see, what you are hiding in your sleves. Right now I mostly care for what the french are doing on the westfront. Unfortunately, I can't be both places at the same time."

Chairman Bird.

As a matter of fact, I am told, that the russian leader and general uses shirts with short sleves - whatever he hides there, it can't be dangerours.

Gandhi

Comment

• Thread closed. New thread here
                [This message has been edited by slamp (edited May 01, 2001).]
                Apolyton QuickStart for CTP PBEM

Comment

Working...
                X