Love Conquers? Part IV.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• turn -> Rick

(RP to follow hopefully... high stress level at the moment, I hate it when RL interrupts VL, but I'm sure you understand )

Comment

• Turn 80 to St Jon ---

Ratings posted to CTP Ratings for turn 79.

Stress? -- I understand Stavros. I won't even tell you to "take a deep breath and relax". I hate it when somebody tells me to do that. It just makes me more upset!

Rick asked me to tell you all that he is having password trouble with Apolyton, and can't post here until further notice.

News from the Incan East Front:

"Inca Liberates Royal Park"

Comment

• Turn 80 to Madrid.

Why, My Beloved Children, do you persist in these acts of violence upon eachother? Harken unto the Holy Word of Jon and lay down these cruel devices and seek only to purge your own souls of sin.

Love unto All.

St Jon, Self Denial amidst Self Indulgence.
        “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
        - Anon

Comment

• Silence St. Jon the Unholy!

I tire of your endless hypocritical religious rhetoric. How many more women and children would the Australians have to kill before you see it in you ever-loving heart to stop condemning those who are trying to save the lives of the innocent? Your condescending words are beginning to sicken me. Who are you to preach to us with your talk of "love" from one side of your mouth, while with the other, you "egg on" the other leaders to do your dirty work for you? Be not too comfortable on your safe little perch while the rest of the world sheds their blood in the name of justice.

Quinns of the Inca

Comment

• Truly it has been a testing time for the Spanish of late...

To be the focus of unwarranted aggression from the warlike Australians, we have now suffered tumultuous riots in recent times - our thanks for the concern of our neighbour and friend, Demos! This time sees us with a mere three cities suffering from mysterious riots, but for a while like Greece, our mouthpiece to the World had unaccountably been snatched from us!

Thankfully the great MarkG of Apolyton has reinstated our mouthpiece and for this, again we give homage...!

He who lives by the sword...

One must spare a thought for the poor hapless Australians - so consumed by their opportunism of Spain, they alienated a peaceful nation! They found no enemy where they most expected it - but they certainly found one from an unexpected quarter!

While Spain holds sympathy for the plight of the Australians - the Inquisition knows that it must be cruel to be kind in order to kept the benighted darkness of heresy in check on our borders!

Spain must therefore finish what Australian has started!

Might we enquire, Breaker Morant, whether all is still going according to plan!!?

CREDO

Tomas de Torquemada
            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Turn 80 ==> Stavros

King Quinns,

Your words are true and heartfelt, but be wary of unleashing the beast that is St Jon, lest you find yourself in the same position has Broken Morant.

------------------
              Cariad,
              Demosthenes.
              _____
              www.polthought.freeserve.co.uk
              Cariad,
              Demosthenes.
              _____

Comment

• King Demosthenes,

I thank you for your words of advice regarding St. Jon and Breaker Morant. But Breaker Morant is far from "broken". If that were true, I would not continue my campaign of righteousness against him. And I am only giving St. Jon a dose of his own medicine that we have had to suffer through since the beginning of time. Let's see how he likes the preaching from the court of the polytheistic Incans of truth who know that his single "French God" is a non-existant joke!

Quinns of the Incans

Comment

• The plan is in tact noble Thomas. 'Tis not victory in battle, but the battle itself that is the key. Bringing the joy of releasing your inner self through combat is to be our salvation....

Breaker Morant
                  "Shoot straight you bastards!
                  [This message has been edited by Stavros (edited February 10, 2001).]

Comment

• turn 80 to--> Quinns

As the world turns "zero", tumultuous times are at hand.

Greece is now cured of her laryngitis, although why it happened, and why we were cured both remain a mystery. Perhaps the "Mark" of the land of Apolyton works in mysterious ways, or perhaps he doesn't even exist, which would mean that the same chance events that brought on the malady made it vanish. Greek philosophers argue both sides of this question well into the night.

Rumors have been swirling that Australian cows are being led back to Inca, but no reliable eyewitnesses have been found...

Xenophon

Comment

• Turn 81 to St Jon --

Comment

• Turn to Madrid.

Beloved Brother of the Cloth,

It would appear from the Icons that manifested themselves before me that your trials are far from over. Perchance this is CtP's equivalent of a test of faith that you must endure to prove yourself truly worthy of the honour of burning the Heretic at the stake?

The Inca profession of adherence to a vile and ungodly polytheistic creed is deserving of no comment save that righteous justice shall come to all in the fullness of time.

Why Demosthenes, cherished to my heart as you are, do you seek to suggest that, as one of only two nations not to have engaged in warlike activities, France should give any cause to fear. France is a land of love and spiritual purity without cause to even maintain more than a token Army. Pacifism is my creed and so it is written so let it be done.

Love unto All.
                        St Jon, Sincerity in a World of Sanctimony.
                        “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
                        - Anon

Comment

• Indeed these riotous problems are most vexing as there really is no logical reason for them!

The city of Leon has now suffered three times in a row and the Grand Inquisition perhaps needs to act!?

Our most dangerous and warlike enemy, the Austalians have once again made the full force of her armies know to Spain - by murdering a defenceless Spanish Diplomat...!

It would seem that victims incapable of defending themselves are the fare of choice for our cowardly Australian friends...

St. Jon, we were under the impression that there were THREE nations that as yet had not joined battle!!? Who else has become involved apart from Spain, Inca and Australia!?

CREDO

Tomas de Torquemada
                          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Turn 81 ==> Stavros

St Jon, the great and true Demosthenes knows not why you take offence in our utterances. If anything, our gentle warning towards the Incan people should be taken as a great sign of respect for the nation of France.

Like yourself, I am a pacifist, as are my people, which is why we have pledged our neutrality at this time of strife and unrest. Unlike yourself, I have worked tirelessly in the hope of achieving peace without feeling the need to preach from the moral highground, which obviously causes offence to some nations of the world, such as Inca.

------------------
                            Cariad,
                            Demosthenes.
                            _____
                            Cariad,
                            Demosthenes.
                            _____

Comment

• turn 81 to--> Quinns

Greece finds itself puzzled by St Jon's allegation that France and Wales are the only two nations not currently engaged in warfare. Has Paris discovered some new form of mathematics of which Athens is unaware?

[This message has been edited by Rick Elkins (edited February 13, 2001).]

Comment

• Turn 82 to St Jon --

Let me make it clear that the Inca respect the beliefs of Monotheism, (or One God). Our people formerly followed this faith, also, until we became enlightened by the Spirits. It is only the use of the Name of the Lord thy God in "vain" by the French that we object to.

Quinns of the Inca

Comment

Working...
                                X