No announcement yet.

GP trading allowed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should be careful with that guys, the forum is supposed to be secret (despite the constant references to it in this forums). PM it, don't post it. What if a newer member spread the url and rumours?

And captain, I believed you but I was amused with your initiative which gave you the ultimate argument.
    Last edited by Illuminatus; March 2, 2006, 09:56.
    SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Geo: Something Maniac said shouldn't be too public...
      Last edited by GeoModder; March 2, 2006, 10:24.
      Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
      Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Illu, from what moment you have admin rights here?
        It was not long ago when you asked me to do an admin task for you.

And captain, I believed you but I was amused with your initiative which gave you the ultimate argument.
        Well, thanks Illu.
        I was clear of emotions when I reviewed the situation before my first argument there (that about drawing the line where intended things are over, which by the way is an accepted guideline in ACDGs), but then FPs answer was kinda suspicious.
        I didn't ever believe it was not intended and that such a major thing could be overseen.
        It was the first thing to pop up in my head when there were some talks about unit trading prior to private forums.

When he still, based on arbitrary things like authority, denied my arguments providing no contrargument, simply claiming and assuming what he did, it was clear his judgement is subjective, for the good of himself and team (and probably some more people).
        I hate such people.
        -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
        -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Originally posted by binTravkin
          Illu, from what moment you have admin rights here?
          Everyone can edit each other's posts here.

Chaunk: It's true, we can.

CT: Neat!

bT:

Senethro: Jumping on the bandwagon.

old hat
          Last edited by Kataphraktoi; March 3, 2006, 11:49.
          Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
          Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Lol, but that's not good. (I honestly had noticed it)
            -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac
              It doesn't seem very secret or exclusive with over xxx members.
              Yeah, you're quick on getting intel eh.
              He who knows others is wise.
              He who knows himself is enlightened.
              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac

Everyone can edit each other's posts here.

Chaunk: It's true, we can.
                @ Chaunk. It sometimes comes nifty in demogames. This exploit was fixed for ACDGIII but occured here again.

It doesn't seem very secret or exclusive with over xxx members.
                I was informed only a week ago. Apparently everyone assumed I already knew.
                The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Don't look at me..

Comment

All I can say to all of this is:

Lets have a poll to see if we need to have a poll.
                    You have two choices in life; Explore and learn or Vegetate.
                    There is a reason for everything.

Comment

Originally posted by ForesterSOF
                      Lets have a poll to see if we need to have a poll.
                      Your poll is up, and can be found here.
                      Play hangman.

Comment

Thats a secret forum?

Ive been editing other peoples posts for jokes
                        Even on ACDG3 private forums. it is most definitly not fixed there. FACT
                        I also asked the mods, its an intended feature.

Where do you have that folder?

Locked away deep within a bunker in a top secret locale in the rocky mountains*

(*western US, its often where extremeist military groups hang out, not to mention area51 and secret goverment bases all over the place)
                        if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Even on ACDG3 private forums. it is most definitly not fixed there.

My mistake, I thought it was.

(*western US*, its often where extremeist military groups hang out, not to mention area51 and secret goverment bases all over the place)
                          Spartan Coalition?

Comment

I though Spartans came from Mexico, or at least somewhere in the South..

Comment

I think if this happens one more time we should really boycott this DG, so those people have some bad popularity.
                              People resigning there and there do not make the public go 'whoha, somethings going on there'.
                              Somethings just need to be changed.

Comment

Illum the spartan federation is based in that area, and LA. its in some fanfiction
                                if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Working...
                                X