Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lemme check MZO...

-Arrian
    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Well, I'm not yet fast enough to be able to play with a timer, but I've been messing with Skirm-rushing, and even with a couple of promotions (Combat 1 and Cover) I needed 3 skirms per defending archer to be sure of a taking the enemy capital. I think this is with 40% cultural defence.

The other thing I learned was : don't attack Cyrus with Skirms if he has horses.

Comment

Heh, Immortals. Nasty little unit. I like 'em.

That being said, the most powerful warmongering game I've played lately has been as Gandhi. Heh. I have it saved as "Bad Gandhi."

-Arrian

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

If anyone wants to continue the july 6th game, let me know, i'm available today anytime.
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Looking to start a Saturday night game. It's 9:30pm here EST. All welcome!
            And her eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming...

Comment

I posted this at MZO too, but I figured I'd cover all bases...

Anyone up for some MP tonight? My friend Ibn Batuta and I are around...

-Arrian

Comment

Just a small bump...I get abck from Uni on the 17th, and I'm home for the next 5 weeks. It'd be good if we could get a game going between a few of us at some point (wouldn;t bother me if it was sceduled for people on the east coast; I stay up all night when at home because that is when the best CIV players are up anyway).

So...is anyone up for a game, say, next weekend?
                You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

There's usually a Saturday Night (9-11pm gmt start give or take) game hosted by RAH that can be interesting to play in, though I rate as the warmonger of the group when I make the game [you remember my play from elsewhere, right ] ... Whatever time on the weekend I'm not working I'm happy to play MP games, which usually but not always is Tuesday and Friday nights, and sometime but not sure when on the weekend.
                  <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                  I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                  X