X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• turn onwards
    no sig

Comment

• Game sent to Mercs on the 8th. It is now the 11th. Oz? UnO?
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Resend it and I'll pass it along tonight.
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx
          Whoa.

Apparantly Slade has gone absent on us again. .
          Whoops-i thought i mentioned this and also in a PM to snoopy-had computer crises' and then kinda forgot about the whole thing-checking back in today first time in awile.
          A ship at sea is its own world. To be the captain of a ship is to be the unquestioned ruler of that world and requires all of the leadership skills of a prince or minister.

Men grow tired of sleep, love, singing and dancing, sooner than war

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP
            Resend it and I'll pass it along tonight.
            Resending - but why? Did you not get it the first time???
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Sorry I usually just delete them without thinking.

But I played the save and passed it on.

Sorry for the delay.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP
                Sorry I usually just delete them without thinking.

But I played the save and passed it on.

Sorry for the delay.
                Ozzy. I suggest that until further notice from UnO or another member of the Mercs, that you can safely assume you are the regular turn player.

Comment

• Well Slade was doing the last few.

But.... ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slade Wilson

Whoops-i thought i mentioned this and also in a PM to snoopy-had computer crises' and then kinda forgot about the whole thing-checking back in today first time in awile.
                    The defence rests its case.

Comment

• I will be unable to play the save until Monday most likely; back at university sorting a few things out then working the weekend (12 hour shift, 12 hour break not including travel time/eating etc then another 12 hour shift).

Take your time Ozzy...
                      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Krill
                        I will be unable to play the save until Monday most likely; back at university sorting a few things out then working the weekend (12 hour shift, 12 hour break not including travel time/eating etc then another 12 hour shift).

Take your time Ozzy...
                        This works out great. I will be leaving town today and not returning until late Monday Night...perfect!
                        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• So, monday has come and gone... Who has the turn now ?
                          no sig

Comment

• not in our gmail account...
                            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• ..... sigh .....

Comment

• not like we are still trying to find out who is going to win the game anymore...just call the game now and let people ask their questions.

Comment

Working...
                                X