Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heh. If you have any questions, I still have forum access during work, Ozzy, so ask away.
    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• Uzo
      no sig

Comment

• Earth to Alpha Centari. Earth to Alpha Centari. Come in please.

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• We are having some internal discussions... I think this turn and probably the next few ones may all be a bit slower than our usual pace. Not due to inactiveness at all, but because we have many active members. Which I think is a good thing btw.
          no sig

Comment

• Originally posted by PJayTycy
            We are having some internal discussions... I think this turn and probably the next few ones may all be a bit slower than our usual pace. Not due to inactiveness at all, but because we have many active members. Which I think is a good thing btw.
            I agree completely.

Thanks for the update.
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• A million apologies, but we have to hold the turn just a little longer. It will be sent tomorrow, 99% sure
              if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

• Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx

I don't know if we have the save or not.

It's now to a point I just cannot continue. I asked for a replacement both with this team and with the warlords team. It's not happened. I cannot continue.

Yes, I'll still post from work, but I do not make it to the computer much at all at home these days.

What's going on:

I'm technically fine. My mom's dying, they don't know why, but they THINK she needs a bone marrow transplant. I would be the most likely doner. I was originally on some medication to make it possible, and it was screwing with me. I've become accustomed to it just fine.

However, before it can happen, certain conditions must be met. And as my mom is not responding to the various medications to bring on those conditions, she's been on a cycle of starting a new one, it'll work for a week, and then she either gets an allergic reaction or it stops working.

She's back in the hospital today. Been with her since midnight. So, I'm around, I'm just really not in the place mentally to play this game, and at any time I get to donate my bone marrow, which I understand is a most pleasant process.

I cannot be on a schedule, as a demogame creates.
                Just a little update.

They have changed from "likely bone marrow" to "likely kidney". Which is another way of saying "we gots no ****ing clue". Waiting for them to get the crap straightened out for next week. They'll biopsy a kidney next week, and we'll know the results next Thurs for Fri.

The new expert actually sounds like he knows what's going on, though, so that's encouraging. The problem now is Mom may be going on bed rest for a few months, which, if that happens, I'll be having to bring my Grandmother (98) into our house. Assuming they don't need my kidney in the process.
                One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• GS will be a little late with the save.

Comment

• GS might be late with this save. I'm the new turn player and I'm moving back home from uni today.
                    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• sorry, we will be late (I think we already are late)
                      no sig

Comment

• Theres no save attached to the email i received.
                        A ship at sea is its own world. To be the captain of a ship is to be the unquestioned ruler of that world and requires all of the leadership skills of a prince or minister.

Men grow tired of sleep, love, singing and dancing, sooner than war

Comment

• Sorry for the delay. The save will move somewhere in the next 10-14 hours. Busy, busy week at work.
                          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• hello mercs, did you receive the latest save ??
                            no sig

Comment

• will resend. sigh.

Comment

• Snoop - Aeson. It has been a week since the save has been sent to them. I have resent it. Can we give them 24 hours and then advance the turn. Plse.

Comment

Working...
                                X