Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are you talking about Warlords?? If you're starting warlords that's the problem...

Did you update your DirectX? Try microsoft.com/directx/ if you haven't. The newest vanilla patch (and warlords patch) requires it.
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Didn't the game move beyond basic civ?

And no, Warlords won't launch no way, no how, after I apply the patch.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
        Why are you talking about Warlords?? If you're starting warlords that's the problem...

Did you update your DirectX? Try microsoft.com/directx/ if you haven't. The newest vanilla patch (and warlords patch) requires it.
        Originally posted by Beta

You need warlords upgraded to 2.13 - which many folks got via the bts patch. Not sure you can get it upgraded directly for warlords.
        Who's having me on, and who's trying to bell a cat?

Cats don't like that.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• I don't know why Beta said you need warlords.
          It's still vanilla, just that it needs to be updated to 1.74 (was 1.61 previously).
          If you install BTS, that update comes auto, but snoopy also released a separate 1.74 upgrade.
          -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
          -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
            Why are you talking about Warlords?? If you're starting warlords that's the problem...

I doubt dx 10 is going to work.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)

Comment

• I'm giving up for the night. I have to work tomorrow.

Theseus may be around before I am again.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)

Comment

• Installation order:
                Install vanilla
                apply 1.61
                apply 1.74 (either by installing BTS or by snoopy's dll)

That's it
                -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• oh bugger as they say, sorry my post was in reply to Betas on holidays etc

please be aware this is NOT a warlordfs game, but civ iv vanilla, and you have to have the right CvGameCoreDLL.dll in operation

I need to change this file every time I play this and the civ iv isdg, as each game is operating on a different file etc

there was once a stack of notes and a down load for this file here, I believe the link was provided in an earlier post by Uno... yes here

Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx
                  Ah, here's snoopy's post with the file you need.

http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...08#post5074508
                  nye, I will email you the file I use for this game

cheers
                  Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Originally posted by binTravkin
                    Installation order:
                    Install vanilla
                    apply 1.61
                    apply 1.74 (either by installing BTS or by snoopy's dll)

That's it
                    yeah, thats what I meant

I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Well, the positive thing is, this delay has given our team more than enough time to prepare our next turn
                      no sig

Comment

• Originally posted by PJayTycy
                        Well, the positive thing is, this delay has given our team more than enough time to prepare our next turn
                        hahahaha
                        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Damn he hid the thread well.............

Vanilla and Warlords patched dll's thread

Good luck!!!
                          Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                          The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
                          Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                          Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• hahahaha
                            we'll see who laughs last

Comment

• hmmm now just what can this mean ???

I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy
                                hmmm now just what can this mean ???

This means that we all blame Beta!

...for messing NYE's head with warlords-babble.

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

Working...
                                X