• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vox is eliminated. But proud that it survived beyond 100AD
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• I still don;t get it;

I have BTS 3.13. What do I need to do to load the save?
      The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

• Perhaps the C4DG colors mod?
        -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
        -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• Well, this was my last chance to check for the save.

With it Christmas eve tonight, Christmas tomorrow. It'll be at least the 26th before I can get to it. Sorry for any delays.

Merry Christmas everyone.
          One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
          You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• UnO - I figured as much. No problem - we will sit on the save - probably 'till tomorrow, or the day after. Not much going on at our end either.

Merry Christmas one and all! Have a good one!
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Well, my oldest is in the ER.

I'm not even guessing when I might get back to this game.
              One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
              You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• I hope your child is OK, UnO.

From GS, happy ho ho to all.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• The good news is we're home, and he's got the pills to make him better. He just can't be walking for a few days, so I'll be playing nurse most of the holiday here.

I, however, haven't slept in over 48 hours, and am not getting much chance today either. The baby will be up in an hour, and my wife's gotta go in to work tonight, so her sleep is more important this morning.

So, since I normally play before and/or after the kids are in bed, well, Give me till after they go to bed tomorrow night. I should be back to some semblence of normal by then.
                  You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• Understood UnO.

Hope all goes well. Take care of your family and yourself. The game can easily wait until tomorrow night.

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• glad all is well UnO
                      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Earth to GS. Earth to GS. Come in please.

Comment

• Sorry, Beta. I needed instructions for this turn and some of our wise men had escaped their minders.

The last one has been rounded up from the field of butterflies and the turn will be sent shortly.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Understood.

Comment

• GS will be going over.

Comment

• So....

Go to bed teusday night, after listening to the weather, and they claim 3-4" of snow on the way.

Wake up Wednsday morning with 6" on the ground, still snowing. No real big deal, they're often wrong by a few. Dig out go to work. Doesn't stop all day.

Get home to another 20" on the ground. Dig out again. Jet stream coming out of the Southwest last night meant we got the lake effect to the north. Stupid weathermen.

Go to bed with the weatherman saying it's over till tonight (thursday).

Wake up to another 2", and the plows decided to run for a change sometime in the night, so I had a 4' high, 3' deep barricade of ice across the driveway, and burrying the mailbox.

I only dug myself a path through that this morning.

Point being?

I have to dig out the driveways and the mailboxes tonight. (mine and the elderly neighbor) Since it's ice chunks, has to be done by hand, not by my snowblower.

More snow is expected tomorrow. Another 3-4", but the jet stream is in the same position, so I personally think there's another high probablility we will be hit with more lake effect pushing that up into the 20+" at home again. (little known fact about UnO: I took classes in meteorology, and was quite good at it, when the TV shows the actual maps I'm typically better than the talking heads on TV that read the computer predictions)

Yes, it's Sarantium's turn now. They'll likely play at some point today.

I can't play tonight, I'm going to be wiped out after digging out the driveways/mailboxes.

I am off from work tomorrow, but if we get hit by more lake effect, I'll be digging all day tomorrow as well. Quite possibly needing to start shoveling roofs.

Saturday is also supposed to be snowing, and my dad is scheduled to be out, which means I'll likely be taking my mom and grandmother grocery shopping, and quite possibly my neighbor as well, in addition to clearing all those driveways of snow.

Sunday is supposed to be clear. At the moment. And the first time I can guarantee I'll have a chance to get to the save.

So, I'll do my best to get to it ASAP. But Sunday at the latest.
                                Last edited by UnOrthOdOx; January 10, 2008, 10:27.
                                You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Working...
                                X