Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We just need to know will there be a separate patch for vanilla doing the same.
    If there will, let's just go on then.
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• I received permission to distribute the DLL, so I'll do that semi-officially at some point tonight. There does not seem to be an official patch at this time, unfortunately.
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daddy-O
        I'll take that as Sarantium seconding Team Banana's request for an admin ruling on the authenticity of this game.
        Team Merc supports this as well.

What? No, we were not bribed.

....er...those are plantains...yeah...plantains. Mmm...don't you just love Tajadas?
        One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
        You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• For now, go ahead and use this. I will have a more official looking thing later.

If this doesn't work for some reason, let me know ASAP please. UnO can you test it out when the merc team gets the save next? (Or any sarantium folk who have the old version still, test it on the post-patch save that I sent you).

<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Thanks once again snoopy369.

Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
            The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
            Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
            Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Uno, payment is coming.
              Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

• Does this mean that i could continue playing our sav without patching anything on my end?
                if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

• Do not have BtS. Received save from Sarantium. Cannot open.

EDIT: just saw snoop's post. Will test the dll.
                  Last edited by polarnomad; October 10, 2007, 20:38.

Comment

• The dll snoopy posted works!

Comment

• excellent

many thanks Snoop
                      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Good show

Game on
                        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• good news snoopy
                          no sig

Comment

• Good pace, half a turn in 24h!
                            -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
                            -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• would be fantastic to keep that pace
                              Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Indeed
                                *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Working...
                                X