Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sorry folks, but due time differences etc, we have been unable to finalize a matter of Horde importance

will get this dealt with asap

Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• cough?
      http://www.danasoft.com/sig/scare2140.jpg

Comment

• Diplo / war iossue sorted for now, the save will be forwarded in the coming hours.
        The Sherrin Foundation
        Captain of the Concordian Armed Forces, Inspectorate of the MoD Term VI

Comment

• Under 30 minutes on the turn. Horde.
          One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
          You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• This a very critical turn for Sarantium, so with your indulgence, we will be going over. Thanks for your patience.
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• you haven't planned yet what you will do with your GP?

ours are planned 100 turns in advance

Comment

• Take your time
                -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
                -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• It takes you 100 turns to make a GP?

One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                  You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• thats not what i said, i said we already know what to do with the gp that will come out in 100 turns

Comment

• Bah, you don't even know what flavor yours will be in 100 turns.
                      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• Just in case the turns get played lightning fast in the next few hours...

I will be away and won't be able to play the GS save until Sunday evening Australian time.

Cheers to a good weekend for all

Comment

• Originally posted by -SafaN-
                          you haven't planned yet what you will do with your GP?
                          It was a bit more life and death than that.
                          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Bad Sunday. Will get to it tonight.
                            You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• Sorry, I have been tied down with RL issues. I will play GS's turn tonight.

Comment

• Sorry again... I missed the save tracker post. Will play in about 6 hours.

Comment

Working...
                                X