Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could be my fault - I clicked to send the turn and left the computer.
    It might have went to sleep before sending (it's a hp vista pc and wireless is not working so good), I only checked the sent folder later when I saw Sarantium delaying the turn and saw that the email didn't list as sent, so I did a resend.
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• The save has come at a bad time - GS will be going over by a few hours (not sure exactly how many, but it won't be days ).

Comment

• Just tried to open the save, but I was sent the wrong one. Could someone from Mercs please send the correct save? Thanks.

Comment

• Again? I'm very sorry.

As some of you are aware, I'm having some medical issues of late. And, well, mental accuity is one of the side effects. I've been asking for a replacement player, but to no avail so far.

We are on 660, correct? Out of curiousity what did I send?
          One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
          You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx
            mental accuity is one of the side effects.
            Just don't forget to send that 500 gold you promised.

Hope you feel better...you are in my thoughts.
            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• That's fine UnO. And I hope you find god health soon. You sent the save for Georg von Freundsburg. As much as I would love to have your game score at the moment, I'm afraid I just don't have your password.

For Horde: I won't be able to get to the save until tonight Australian time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Godel
                That's fine UnO. And I hope you find god health soon. You sent the save for Georg von Freundsburg. As much as I would love to have your game score at the moment, I'm afraid I just don't have your password.

For Horde: I won't be able to get to the save until tonight Australian time.
                Score doesn't matter much, though it's hard not to notice yours seems to be heading in the wrong direction these days.

It's the demographics screen that is truly telling.
                One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• All the AC turnplayers have been busy yesterday and today so the turn will probably be late. Sorry guys.

Comment

• Yes, I just got married this morning
                    no sig

Comment

• congrats!
                      -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
                      -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• Congratulations!!!
                        Last edited by RobWorham; May 10, 2008, 23:46.
                        Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                        The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
                        Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                        Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Most awesome!

Congrats!!
                          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Originally posted by PJayTycy
                            Yes, I just got married this morning

And yet you're posting on Poly....

Yer doin it wrong!
                            You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• GS will probably go overtime. The save will probably be played on Friday night (Australian time). Sorry about that guys.

Comment

• I'm sorry the save has still not been played. We need a little bit more time.

Comment

Working...
                                X