This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lay it on me. I can take it.

(even though I did correct myself shortly after my initial and misleading statement.)

Sorry about that nye.

And thanks for trying to get the game going. No one else on the team can play it? What has GS come to?
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• The turn will get done today. I'll be back from work in ~10 hours.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• No hurries. All this time off is allowing me to work on the poem. And I hit some kind of groove with it this morning!
        One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
        You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither

I doubt dx 10 is going to work.
          Not dx 10, but the newest dx 9.0c. (dx 10 is vista only...) MS is being a **** and not updating the version numbering, but it is newer. Again. Sigh...
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Thanks for your patience and the help, everyone.

The save is off to the blood-thirsty.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Thanks nye!

And sorry again about the 'warlords' confusion.
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• You're just showing us all what we have to look forward to in our old age

Glad to hear it worked nye
                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
                  You're just showing us all what we have to look forward to in our old age
                  Right on!
                  Last edited by Beta; December 20, 2007, 19:26.

Comment

• Sorry folks, I'm gonna have to be a little late with the turn. Working later than planned.
                    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• The GS turn will come within the next 24 hours, or a very wee bit more.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither
                        The GS turn will come within the next 24 hours, or a very wee bit more.
                        many thanks for the heads up
                        Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• To all those not all that up to date... Vox was finally defeated by the two headed monster of G-SAC. Only took them about 3,000 years...
                          Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                          1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• You declared war and we have this tradition to end wars in 15 turns..
                            http://www.danasoft.com/sig/scare2140.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Donegeal
                              To all those not all that up to date... Vox was finally defeated by the two headed monster of G-SAC. Only took them about 3,000 years...
                              Hmm what does this mean?

Are you still in the game or eliminated??????????
                              *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Check the save
                                -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
                                -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Working...
                                X