• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horde may need an extension
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• The horde has a new turn player(me) and will need some time to get the facts sorted etc. I expect to send the save on no later than 10 hours from now.
      Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

• Save played, we're making real progress here. The Horde just invented The Machine Gun, or was it Sliced Bread? Can't remember, it was Great though.

Comment

• White or Wheat??

I know, Pumpernil(sp).....

Sounds like something that UnO might use for the next paper....

E_T
          Come and see me at WePlayCiv
          Worship the Comic here!
          Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

• Pumpernickel if that's what you're talking about

<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Mercs might go a few minutes over. The morning players typically would have posted in the merc forum by now had they seen the save. I'll get to it after work tonight if they don't show up sometime today.
              One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
              You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• Turn speed has increased dramatically the last few days, too bad I am leaving for the mountians tomorrow. Back tuesday evening CET.

Edit: I am still the Hordes turnplayer...

Comment

• Originally posted by bongo
                  Turn speed has increased dramatically the last few days, too bad I am leaving for the mountians tomorrow. Back tuesday evening CET.

Edit: I am still the Hordes turnplayer...
                  What time are you gone?

GS orders are set for this next turn, barring the unforeseen of course. If Vox and 'Nana get through their turns quickly, GS shouldn't be a holdup.

Comment

• I will leave noonish tomorrow, some 14 hours from now then.

Comment

• Either someone forgot to post in the turn tracker thread or there's a hitch... Vox?

Comment

• I have been too tired to play. Will play tonight.

JM
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• YO!, AC.... Tempist Fudjit and all..... 36 hour mark is coming in a few hours....

E_T
                          Worship the Comic here!
                          Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

• Yo, Vox, it's been 38 hours.

Atleast let us know that your going to be delayed....
                            Worship the Comic here!

Comment

• It's the weekend baby... Turn done and sent on.

JM
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN
                              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Yo Vox, your at 44.5 hours with no word from you all.

It might be the weekend now, but it wasn't when you guys got the save (this time).

Please, all we are asking if for you (and others) to keep us informed, if it's going to be taking over 36 hours. As simple and as easy as that.

Because, your delay could be because of not even knowing that you had the save (e-mail does get lost or buried in a background of spam). Until you all say something, we (the other players) won't know.

E_T
                                Worship the Comic here!

Comment

Working...
                                X