Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doesn't look like the morning mercs saw the save this morning, so it'll have to wait till I get home tonight. Probably a few hours over.
    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• GS is going to be a little bit over the 24 hrs - I'll play it sometime this evening. No problem, actually, I'm just attempting to spur more discussion.

Comment

• hmm, not what I expected

can we ahve it a bit longer also?

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• GS is going to go over the 24 hour mark for this turn. Sorry about it, but this is an important turn.
          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Krill
            GS is going to go over the 24 hour mark for this turn. Sorry about it, but this is an important turn.
            What he said.

Thanks, Krill - I didn't quite get here for the 24 hour mark.

Comment

• AC might be a little late.
              -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
              -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

GS is going to go over the 24 hour mark for this turn. Sorry about it, but this is an important turn.

For some reason I envision an intense debate on whether a worker should road tile a or tile b first.
                One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• Come and see me at WePlayCiv
                  Worship the Comic here!
                  Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

• I think it might be more sinister than that.

Jon Miller
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Oh, whether to cottage or irrigate then.
                      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• UnO, it's worse than that; It's where to send our first Modern Armour
                        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• It'll be little longer than little longer for team AC - I'm gonna wake up this morning (it's 00:40 here) and send it on.

Apologies; we'll do our best to not lag so much anymore.
                          -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
                          -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

UnO, it's worse than that; It's where to send our first Modern Armour
                            Sooo, thanks for letting us know that GS is now equiping their Warriors with Giant Tortoise Shells....
                            Come and see me at WePlayCiv
                            Worship the Comic here!
                            Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

• Well, I can tell you that "Modern Armour" is not code for tortoise shells. "Stealth Bomber" is their code for that. Modern Armour refers to equipping their units with giant armadillo coats... or else Under Armour, I can't recall which.

<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Save update: Me and UnO have both received it, it's being played now.

Comment

Working...
                                X