X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we ever going to start playing?

What is holding us up?

JM
    (not that I even can be a turn player right now.. but I still want to see the posts in my forum)
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Waiting for a fabled gift from the Gods AKA a patch.

The holy men assure that the appearance of this revelation is nigh.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Indeed and if by the twelvth night no patching he makes then it is a sign that Civ 4 Democratic gaming is nay meant to be!
      First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
      Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

But Snoopy369 posted it will begin tomorrow(3/6).
        Best regards,

Comment

..but no news about the patch?
          Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

Originally posted by fed1943
            But Snoopy369 posted it will begin tomorrow(3/6).
            Best regards,
            That just may be the time the patch comes....

Comment

I also thought that we still needed to finalize some of the rules, before we started. Although, I don't really think that not being finalized could have any effect on the game, but then, it might make a difference on what people do on the first few turns.

E_T
              Come and see me at WePlayCiv
              Worship the Comic here!
              Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

Are we ever going to start?

-Nope, we're gonna debate until everyone is at least a Master Debater
                First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
                Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

I posted that it would start 3/6 if the patch was out when i got back ...

Sadly, we can't start until the patch is released, as it would force everyone to play a dual install, which we'd like to avoid
                  <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                  I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
                    I posted that it would start 3/6 if the patch was out when i got back ...

Sadly, we can't start until the patch is released, as it would force everyone to play a dual install, which we'd like to avoid
                    It won't be possible to play an older save with the new patch?

Comment

not without the dreaded glitch!!

Comment

Re: Are we ever going to start playing?

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                        What is holding us up?

JM
                        (not that I even can be a turn player right now.. but I still want to see the posts in my forum)
                        hehe

yet another fabled patch that we await

heres hoping that Snoop is correct and we will see it this coming week
                        Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                        I am of the Horde.

Comment

just get a cricket bat and create a game that is truly in need of a patch

Comment

Originally posted by BigFree

It won't be possible to play an older save with the new patch?
                            It's not guaranteed, and the rules can be tied to the older version, if that hasn't changed (and if what Snoopy and Aeson have done isn't tied to a version).
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)
                            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

hehe well said

I have a great pic of Boonie somewhere here - wish I could find it - he is quite the lad for fixing things so that they need a bloody good patch
                              Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                              X