Final Team Lists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Team Lists

[q=markg]i'll need a list of teams, team mods, team welcome/introduction threads and civgroup icons[/q]

Such sayeth Markos.

So let's get this completed, so we can have our forums done

Every team leader who wants his/her team to play this game, must post the following information, for Markos.
    1. Team Name
    2. Team Mod(s) (must have 1, may have more) - have power to add new members, etc.
    3. Civgroup Icon (see Kuciwalker's profile if you want examples of this )
    4. Link to your civ4-demo games thread

Other info, such as civ played and whatnot, will be determined later.

Thanks!
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

1. Gathering Storm
    2. Me, I guess, unless some other sucker steps up
    3. We have one already. Don't know if we need to tweek it for another game.
    4. http://www.apolyton.net/forums/showt...hreadid=140249

civ played... The winning one.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

1. Vox Controli
      2. Me
      3. We already have one?
      4. http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=140052

haven't determined civ played yet

Jon Miller
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

1. The Mercenary Team (assuming the other teams decide to allow us)
        2. Team tradition would state 'everyone', but for now Myself and Kloreep.
        3. Working on it.
        4. http://www.apolyton.net/forums/showt...hreadid=140419
        One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
        You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Im not a leader, but seems he missed this, anyways:

1. Alpha Centaurians
          2. Googlie
          3. Coming soon.
          4. http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...4&pagenumber=1
          -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
          -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

1. Sarantium
            2. Beta and conmcb25
            3. coming soon to a theatre near you...
            4. http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=141736
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Please attach images in this thread. I'm fairly busy right now, and don't have time to go search through your thread to figure out your civgroup icon.

Also, I suggest using a new civgroup icon, unless you want to share your PTWDG1/2 fora with your C4DG fora. Neither GS nor Vox have identical memberlists across the two games, so unless you want a double GS icon (the same icon twice) you'll need a new civgroup and thus a new icon.

Comment

Also - please send me a PM as soon as possible with your full memberlist, formatted:

TEAM TEST:
                snoopy369
                aeson
                beta
                conmcb

etc. Thanks! Any members included on said list will be added ahead of time, I think, but you can always add other members later.

Comment

okie dokie

1. TEAM BANANA
                  2. Platpus Rex, EPW, Daddy O
                  4. http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=140413
                  anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
                    Also, I suggest using a new civgroup icon, unless you want to share your PTWDG1/2 fora with your C4DG fora. Neither GS nor Vox have identical memberlists across the two games, so unless you want a double GS icon (the same icon twice) you'll need a new civgroup and thus a new icon.
                    I don't see a problem with the same icon for two different GS forums.

I would imagine the old one will be wrapped up and archived sooner rather than later anyway.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

1. The Horde
                      2. Paddy
                      3. Icon Coming Soon
                      4. The Return of The Horde
                      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither

I don't see a problem with the same icon for two different GS forums.

I would imagine the old one will be wrapped up and archived sooner rather than later anyway.
                        You'd have two copies of the same icon in your civgroup icon list, though. Unless you made an 'empty' icon, or deleted the old civgroup ... Personally I like the idea of keeping the PTWDG icons even after the game is over, as remembrance of where we've once been

You might consider taking the old GS icon and just giving it a very small tweak to identify it's the Civ4 GS instead of the Civ3 ...

Comment

Anyhow, I think that's the full team list from what I recall seeing (GoW isn't participating, are they?). More teams will be accepted (I think?) only until the above teams complete their civgroup icons.

Please have civgroup icons available by the end of the year (31 December) at the latest. We can't create the private forums until those civgroup icons are finalized.

Comment

Good lord everyone lets try and get those icons a lot sooner than 31 December if at all possible. If we are starting on 15 January, I dont know about all of you but I would like to have my private forum a bit earlier than that.

And @ NYE, maybe the new GS could use the same pattern but shuffle around the colors???? To make sure there is no icon confusion? Both for the board and for the people that use it??
                            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

I saw an idea in the Vox thread about using their old symbol, and just sticking a "2" on it somehow (Vox squared? God help us ). If they don't mind us being copycats, I'm fine with doing something similar. Creativity is *not* my strong suit, you see.

-Arrian
                              grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Working...
                              X