Reasons why you DON'T want to use ICBMs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dharr she blows!
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

wait mountain can be changed from nuking?

Nice and here i thought u could terrafrom mountains and hills..

Civ II pollution was so powerful it even affected mountain and hills... scary.
      :-p

Comment

Civ III polution can convert hills into plains.
        1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
        Templar Science Minister
        AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

I've seen it can also change rivers course
          I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

I was real surprised to see how seawater was transformed to desert... The fishes there should cause a disease in the city "eating" from it!

Comment

Or mutant fish conquering the world!

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Working...
              X