Chexz th33z savez, I iz 1337 deit33 b33ter givinz outz tipz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Solver
    BTW, note how 1337 left one question unanswered - why the hell is he doing that kind of language and attitude.
    NYE hit the nail on the head: veteran troller. Although, frankly, don't you think he's more of a "regular" troller? I think 3HP sounds about right....

Comment

• 1337, we miss you!!
      Come back!
      Attached Files

Comment

• As he would say: FROTFFFLMFAO

If you know it, and the reason I laughed so hard, is that to me you sounded like the little kid at the end of the movie 'Shane'!!

Effing funny.
        The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

• I wish I had seen that movie

Comment

• Originally posted by Theseus
            As he would say: FROTFFFLMFAO

If you know it, and the reason I laughed so hard, is that to me you sounded like the little kid at the end of the movie 'Shane'!!

Effing funny.

Me too, actually!

Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• i totally missed this thing with the language....what is this???Has it to do with Hacker-subculture???...How do you translate???
              ...And to come to the beginning again:Of course everybody here pointed out that someone who claims to be elite,the best,the most intelligent, ect is nothing of this and proves this with especially this attitude, but you all forgot to tell that ALSO this kind of people are unable to see all this, because wouldnt they stop then?

Comment

• could we please let this thread die peacefully

Leet came , leet talked, leet ran away

R.I.P.
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Why? I love this thread.
                  I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Working...
                  X