Chexz th33z savez, I iz 1337 deit33 b33ter givinz outz tipz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chexz th33z savez, I iz 1337 deit33 b33ter givinz outz tipz

Heyz d00dz, I iZ backz! Wiv th33 comingz of MPz, I iz gonna b33 h33r3 morez oftenz, az I n33dz t00 k33pz upz my 1337 reputationz az bezt player in th33 worldz accordingz t00 many p33plz (I woz votedz bezt playerz in worldz r33centl33z).

An33wayz, if an33 of j00 wantz t00 learnz from my experiencez, j00 are fr33 t00 azk. Considerz thiz an openz stratz threadz for MPz. I wi11 answerz queztionz az they comez.

P.S. If any of j00 doubtz my skillz l00kz at thiz recentz gamez from m33 on deit33 no lez. I iz roxxoringz the AIz! J00 try r33p33tingz thiz:
    Attached Files

He's ba-ack.
    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Backz andz 1337erz than everz.

Comment

I w0nd3rz wh3n 1337z wi11 st0pz b33ing k3wl?

-=Vel=-
        Such artistry! Such form!

Yeah.

The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

10 out of 10.

[The Russians and the Americans agree... it's a miracle!]
          The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Comment

Did we ever work out who's DL this is?

Come on Vel, own up ... we know it's you!
            If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

0h 0kayz...itz meeez....h0w d1d j00 kn0z?

-=Vel=-
              (entirely kidding, by the way!)
              The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Re: Chexz th33z savez, I iz 1337 deit33 b33ter givinz outz tipz

Originally posted by I-iZ-1337
                Heyz d00dz, I iZ backz! Wiv th33 comingz of MPz, I iz gonna b33 h33r3 morez oftenz, az I n33dz t00 k33pz upz my 1337 reputationz az bezt player in th33 worldz accordingz t00 many p33plz (I woz votedz bezt playerz in worldz r33centl33z).

An33wayz, if an33 of j00 wantz t00 learnz from my experiencez, j00 are fr33 t00 azk. Considerz thiz an openz stratz threadz for MPz. I wi11 answerz queztionz az they comez.

P.S. If any of j00 doubtz my skillz l00kz at thiz recentz gamez from m33 on deit33 no lez. I iz roxxoringz the AIz! J00 try r33p33tingz thiz:
                One question for native english sprekers:

Can somebody translate this to me?

Is it something how good player he is, and that he'll answer some questions, or what?

Comment

Re: Re: Chexz th33z savez, I iz 1337 deit33 b33ter givinz outz tipz

player1: Any secondgrader or above would write this something like that:

Hey dudes, I am back. With the coming of MP, I am gonna be here more often, as I need to keep up my reputation as best player in the world according to many people (I was voted best player in the world recently).

Anyway, if any of you wants to learn from my experiences, you are free to ask. Consider this an open strategy thread for multiplayer. I will answer questions as they come.

PS: If any of you doubt my skills look at this recent game from me on deity no less. I am ruling the AIs. Try to repeat this.

Comment

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Velociryx
                      I w0nd3rz wh3n 1337z wi11 st0pz b33ing k3wl?

-=Vel=-
                      Such artistry! Such form!

Yeah.

Yoy seem to be pretty good at this, have you done this before?

Are you l33t too?
                      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Regardless of your style of communication, your boasts irked me, so I had a look.

Are you kidding, or what??

Your city spacing is a mess. Your people are WAY unhappy and unproductive. Your best city is producing 66 shields on War Time footing. You've only got 4 luxuries... that you didn't plop a settler, or even a colony, on the incense is shameful. Why in god's name do you have all that forest so late in the game? And why is Oil Springs still working on an aqueduct? You got 2 GWs, whooppee!! For chrissake, you still have Spearmen and a Cat when you're on Tanks!!

Oh, and I noticed that America evidently slipped two cities into your early empire, within 4 tiles of your capitol.

What did you do, raze all the GW cities? The Aztecs still have an appr. 30% better score than you. And they're ahead of you on tech.

And this is on an almost-pangaea Tiny map with 3 AI civs.

Who voted you the best player... a kindergarten class?

Get ready for some schooling come MP... most everybody here and at CFC is gonna use you like Immortals do Spearmen.

Comment

Originally posted by Theseus
                          your boasts irked me
                          clearly

If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

D00d, mericanz startedz wherez Allegen33z iz... it iz on deit33, no wayz t00 stopz them settlingz therez.

Unhap33nez iz cauzed by th33 warz w33r33nez... the cit33z are prod00cingz a11 theyz n33dz... tankz r allz I n33dz at thiz stagez. Th33 incenze woz fromz a f33w turnz agoz locatedz underz an Aztecz cit33z. Oil srpingz woz a pop rush cit33, so itz gonna b33 underdevelopzed. Th33 catz woz capturzed andz th33 sp33rmanz iz a11 th33 defenze I n33dz on thatz sidez.

I roxxored th33 Aztecz not longz agoz... theyz lozt all th33r wonder cit33z. Razezed themz allz.

Az for j00r boazting j00 try d00ing thiz on deit33... whyz don't w33 both playz a gamez, tin33 mapz deit33 onz th33 samez maps, letz s33 wh00 duz betterz. I iz th33 greatezt in th33 worldz by farz.

BTW I wi11 roxxorz j00 in MPz.

Comment

ROTFL... seriously, I fell outta my chair. Thanks, man, I needed that!

I will give you credit, deity's a *****.

Why don;t you join in on some of the group games we've been playing; I've seen your commentary before, and some of its very good.

But PLEASE try to cut down on 1) the elite stuff, and 2) the attitude. Everyone (almost) here is pretty cool, and just wants to learn from / with each other.

And in MP... I think we'll all be surprised.

Comment

Working...
                              X