Favourite civs to play against

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AJ Corp. The FAIR
    An Italian speaking in favor of a Spanishman (this can't be real English, can it?) ??

This must be a civ-thing.
    The power of civilization
    A man who has not been in Italy, is always conscious of an inferiority. -Samuel Johnson- (1709-84), English author
    I love the language, that soft bastard Latin,/Which melts like kisses from a female mouth,/And sounds as if it should be writ on satin/With syllables which breathe of the sweet South.-Lord Byron- (1788-1824), English poet.
    Lump the whole thing! Say that the Creator made Italy from designs by Michael Angelo! -Mark Twain- (1835-1910), U.S. author.

Comment

This may surprise people, but I like the Aztecs and the Zulus. I also like having France as an opponent.
      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by FireDragon
        This may surprise people, but I like the Aztecs and the Zulus. I also like having France as an opponent.
        You like the Aztecs and Zulus because they're fun to kill, or because you can actually get in bed with those guys and feel comfortable? If it's the latter, then may I congratulate you on the steel cahones you have, senior!

- Windwalker
        - Windwalker

Comment

Working...
        X