The Immortal Storm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Master Zen
    I don't have the patience for writing AARs of this magnitude so my hat's off to Rhoth for a WONDERDFUL job. Try an epic.
    I was sick on Thursday and stayed home from work, so I had the entire day to finish the game up and write this up.

Comment

Roth, I have everyday off and still would not manage it.

Comment

I finished it. I see you did a good job on keeping them in line. No one had even 700 points.

Comment

Tremendous job and write-up, Rhothy!! I have NEVER achieved a dom victory that early.

Well done!
          The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Thanks Theseus. Welcome back from your vacation. Just in time for me to take one.

Comment

Vacation my *ss... 6 days at two conferences in a row... I am exhausted (and trying to remember what the heck is going on in the various games!!).
              The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Working...
              X