No announcement yet.

The Epic Tale of Navalon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantastic!!!Great!!!this is thrilling stuff.
    A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

Two or three more installments and then I think I will start the new thread and continue the story like a sequal or something. If you havent checked and were curious, I added a couple new installments just a couple of nights ago. Im not going to make any promises this time as to when Ill have the next part up. We all know what happened last time i did that. sorry.
      "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
      - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
      Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

! THis really is an epic! When it's all done you should put it together and try to get it published as a novel!

Comment

Ive been real busy with school and college application stuff. But I will post again, no worries.

Kman
          Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Glad to hear it Kman looking forward to the next part.
            A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

me too. YOu should never give this up, no matter what temporarily makes it hard to continue

Comment

I must say, I stumbled on this 'Epic' earlier this week, and I have been thrilled at it's mastery. The author of this clearly has some idea of how to write...or at least can easily rip off Gladiator, among a few other movies but it's still the best thing i've read in a long time, and frankly the visualizations you get from the whole thing is phenominal, I'd like to congratulate Krammerman on his success, and humilty with all the comments he's getting on it.

I can't wait until there's another installment tho, I've been looking forward to it, ever since I ran out of words to read, heh. But since I see somebody has school to deal with, i suppose i'll have to wait.

Have fun with all them cheerleaders, hah

Comment

Kramerman, are you still here? This story is without a doubt one of the best on this forum! But it's been over 5 months since the last installment - I would really hate to see it die completely.

Please continue this; it was the first epic I read on these boards.

Comment

We all want more, man. This is a seriously cool story.
                    Whew! I'm back and ready to start writing again.
                    Coming soon: Pax America Redux (Including concepts/civs from Conquests)

Comment

Damn it! It had been so long since i had wrote something that I forgot about the story...

lol, when I saw the email that there was a new post in this thread, i felt so dumb. I cant believe i forgot.

Thanks for reminding me guys. I'm busy at the moment, but i found my old EToN word document, and I already had part of the next installment done, so it shouldnt take me too long to finish it when i get to it.

ahhhh.. i feel so reinvigorated. I havent been creative in God knows how long.

I remember someone asking me somthn about reposting the story, which has become cluttered with posts and stuff, so it is easier to read. Ill probably go ahead and do that soon as well.

Kman

Comment

Great to see you back, and in such a mood, Kramer, man! Here is looking forward towards the next part.
                        XBox Live: VovanSim
                        xbox.com (login required)
                        Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
                        Spore page

Comment

about time though

Comment

So where is the next installment, anyway? And Please, man, don't leave us all hanging like that again!
                            Whew! I'm back and ready to start writing again.
                            Coming soon: Pax America Redux (Including concepts/civs from Conquests)

Comment

Originally posted by Centauri18
                              So where is the next installment, anyway? And Please, man, don't leave us all hanging like that again!
                              its coming, its coming...

Comment

It'd be good if you finish this story, Kramer, for it has already gotten a second place in a contest history, and made its way into the best of the best poll... (Please vote in it, if you haven't done so yet, BTW. )
                                XBox Live: VovanSim
                                xbox.com (login required)
                                Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
                                Spore page

Comment

Working...
                                X