Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree!
    Write, write, write!!!
    "Listen lad. I built this kingdom up from nothing. When I started here, all there was was swamp. All the kings said I was daft to build a castle in the swamp, buit I built it all the same just to show 'em. It sank into the swamp. So, I built a second one. That sank into the swamp. So I built a third one. That burnt down, fell over and then sank into the swamp, but the fourth one stayed up. And that's what you're gonna get, lad, the strongest castle in these isles."
    - Swamp King (Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

Comment

You guys gotta give me some time, it's hell week for AP History and Drama, and I am in both
      First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
      Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Originally posted by: civman2000
        just write!
        Originally posted by: ElDiablo
        Write, write, write!!!
        WRITER'S BLOCK GRARGGGHH!!! GIVE ME 2 MORE IDEAS OR THIS THREAD WON'T BE CONTINUED DUE TO LACK OF AUTHOR INTEREST & IDEAZ
        First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
        Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Okay how bout you indite Lincoln on war crimes, maybe something along the lines of mass murder, or 8 year old girls
          Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)
          Founder of the Mafia Poly Series (THATS RIGHT I STARTED IT)
          Nesing, come and see what its about in the Stories and Diplomacy threads.

Comment

Turn on the English...or turn the English on the Americans?
            Oooh! Pretty flashing red button! * PUSH *

Comment

sign a peace treaty with the yankees and crush the backstabbing english pigdogs. then culturebomb the americans from berlin. shouldnt be too difficult as the american culture is based on junkfood-chains and sitcoms.

now please continue your story

Comment

Aight, one more chapter before this week is out

Comment

Global Thermonuclear Destruction

Note: This post will be the end of CGW, I've gotta start working on CGW2 which will hopefully be much better, so I've written your guys' ideas down for that. WARNING, this ending won't be nearly as funny as my other stuff I apologize in advance, but I'm getting sick of juvenile sex jokes.
                  -------------------------------------------------------------

KABOOOM!! The ground in the Grecian subcontinent shook with tremendous force. The Grecian scientists had invented something terrible, they had invented the nuclear bomb.

"Commander Alexander!"

"WHAT NOW!!?" It was two a.m.

"You gotta see this! we can easily destroy our enemies with these new inventions"

"Can I impregnate them?"

"umm... no"

"put one in this bed, I need to get 'associated' with it"

"no can do sire, it's a BOMB"

"I thought it was a fembot, you suck as a messenger"

"I apologize sire, but please come now"

"Commanders!! Horrible news!!"

They all yelled in unison "WHAT NOW"

"THE ENGLISH HAVE STOLEN THE PLANS FOR THE BOMB!!!"

" GOD DAMMIT!!!!!!! "

"What does elizabeth want?"

"peace, nothing more"

"then why does she aim warheads at Greece?"

"she didn't aim them, one is here right now."

"what do you me-"

But Alexander was cut off, the messenger was only a robot with a bomb, and similar robots were now detonating throughout the entire grecian kingdom. Years later, nobody even remembered the greeks, but tales keep arising that in the polluted wilderness, patches of people calling themselves the loyal followers of Civman & Toasty are cleaning up the pollution, and constructing an empire, will it succeed? Only CGW2 will tell.

THE END

I know yall are mad at me, but CGW2 will be better, I may make an optional continuation without the bomb however, should this win the story contest

Comment

um...that was different...
                    "Listen lad. I built this kingdom up from nothing. When I started here, all there was was swamp. All the kings said I was daft to build a castle in the swamp, buit I built it all the same just to show 'em. It sank into the swamp. So, I built a second one. That sank into the swamp. So I built a third one. That burnt down, fell over and then sank into the swamp, but the fourth one stayed up. And that's what you're gonna get, lad, the strongest castle in these isles."
                    - Swamp King (Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

Comment

hmmm..."fate of the dragon" and cbraund is tough competition, this story contest will be close. However, I do agree that another ending (whether or not you win ) would be great !

Comment

yeah, I'm just really bored with this story now, and the further I get, the more limited I feel, I do have an alternative ending in store, pending a story contest win, (then the story will deserve one) otherwise CGWII should be better. Also read my U.N. Story about the deliciousness of pie, it's funny and based on some real life

Comment

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, Pie.

Comment

LOL dunk

Comment

VANITY BUMP

Comment

oh man that is the funnieststuff i have ever read. make sure you keep saying funny things in brackets

Comment

Working...
                                X