No announcement yet.

The Chronicles Of Imhotep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, i didnt even miss screenshots due to your superb descriptions.
    i havent read the other stories in the competition yet, but if they beat this one... well, they can't really.
    I have nothing interesting to say

Comment

what a great history!
      Traigo sueños, tristezas, alegrías, mansedumbres, democracias quebradas como cántaros,
      religiones mohosas hasta el alma...

Comment

Thanks, Godinex, and everyone else!

Comment

Excellent story, HF-0. I'm glad I didn't get to read this story before its completion.

Keep up the most excellent work.
          Oooh! Pretty flashing red button! * PUSH *

Comment

Wow- awesome story!!! The best I've ever read! The only problem is it reads like a history book-we took this city, then we took that one, then we discovered this, etc. You didn't once write something from the perspective of someone in the battlefield. Oh well. It was awesome!!!!! Right more stories!
            "The first man who, having fenced off a plot of land, thought of saying, 'This is mine' and found people simple enough to believe him was the real founder of civil society. How many crimes, wars, murders, how many miseries and horrors might the human race had been spared by the one who, upon pulling up the stakes or filling in the ditch, had shouted to his fellow men: 'Beware of listening to this imposter; you are lost if you forget the fruits of the earth belong to all and that the earth belongs to no one." - Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Comment

Amazing, I would have to say.

BUMP for the ages

What was once old is new again, and what was once new is now old
              -->Visit CGN!
              -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

bump
                Whew! I'm back and ready to start writing again.
                Coming soon: Pax America Redux (Including concepts/civs from Conquests)

Comment

Ah, the good, ol' Chronicles of Imhotep... This is my favourite story on these forums. The best one ever, IMHO.
                  XBox Live: VovanSim
                  xbox.com (login required)
                  Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
                  Spore page

Comment

I like these old stories. Wish old 5-0 would come back.

Comment

Yes I read this way back last year before I registered and never posted here before but what an excellent story it was.
                      A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

i said before that i liked this story and as a matter of fact it inspired me to write my own. and i modeled the format of my story on this one as well. with the status of advisor for myself, telling the story of my leader....
                        DEVM SVM
                        I cant think of anything else intelligent...except, check out my alternate history page:
                        Roma Invicta

Comment

I spotted Hawaii Five-O on the forums just a few minutes ago. Anybody asked him if he'd like to write another story?

Comment

This one deserves another bump IMO.
                            What?

Comment

bumping an oldie... but a goodie!
                              -->Visit CGN!
                              -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Working...
                              X