No announcement yet.

Royal Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I think the story stinks just like an unscratched foot.
    If he wants to continue writing then he should just jump of a short building or failin that he (or even SHE)should go and drown themselves in a puddle.

Comment

I'll drown you in a puddle buddy, unless I change my mind and decide to flush your head in a diarrhea-filled toilet. Do us a favor and go back to grade 2 to learn how to spell. Turd burglar!
      Here is an interesting scenario to check out. The Vietnam war is cool.

Comment

Last edited by forgorin; June 19, 2003, 19:32.

Comment

I stink do I? Well your grammar is what stinks.

Originally posted by forgorin
          he (or even SHE)should go and drown themselves
          This is the worst pronoun-antecedent disagreement I've ever seen. Your primitive mind cannot comprehend this so I will explain. 'He' is singular while 'themselves' is obviously plural. Get with the program you dork. Even Skilord has better grammar than that!

Comment

Last edited by forgorin; June 19, 2003, 19:34.

Comment

Well that was fun now wasnt it? Now hurry upand write some more. I want to read what happens next.
              So hurry up I havent got all day.

Comment

Riiiighht.... not sure what's going on up there ^^^...but I find the "Miliary Master" stuff the best. It's actually a bit in line with actual Civ play if you think about it. See if you can do one about obsolete units (which I always have a bunch lying around for no reason).

Comment

Ya do something aboutut obsolete units. Like soem spearmen or something like that, and hurry up I havent got all day.

Comment

Okay, good idea steamthunk.

It seems a child has become separated from his or her parents and is lost in this forum. forgorin is it? I'm sorry about suggesting you go 'back' to grade 2 since you are most probably in kindergarten still. Don't worry little forgorin dear, mommy's gonna come and find you.

Comment

Last edited by forgorin; June 19, 2003, 19:35.

Comment

Even Skilord has better grammar than that!
                        A low blow, and directed at a noncombatant.

I am aghast, but shall refrain from responding in like.
                        Read Blessed be the Peacemakers | Read Political Freedom | Read Pax Germania: A Story of Redemption | Read Unrelated Matters | Read Stains of Blood and Ash | Read Ripper: A Glimpse into the Life of Gen. Jack Sterling | Read Deutschland Erwachte! | Read The Best Friend | Read A Mothers Day Poem | Read Deliver us From Evil | Read The Promised Land

Comment

Yah, keep a lid on it Skiloaf!!!

You need to chill a bit bro. You do know that those smilies at the end of the line you carefully edited out meant it was just a joke.

Originally posted by forgorin
                          I'm sure if I respond that this will start to get out of hand.
                          And here's a little rhyme
                          To put away the slime
                          This will not get out of hand
                          Because you will be banned

I'm "aghast" at what is happening to my story thread. forgorin and skiloaf, you should be ashamed of yourselves!
                          Last edited by unscratchedfoot; June 18, 2003, 08:48.

Comment

FORGORIN!! WHY DONT YOU FORG OFF YOU IMBOCILE!!
                            A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

I have nothing to be ashamed of. :noseinair:. Hmph.

However I will say this:

your just a pimple on the bottom of barnnys
                              In response to this..... pathetic.... or is pathetic too weak of a term.... attempt at an insult I suggest that Forgorgio or... whatever..... starts his own story which includes such lines, because frankly, I would enjoy it, you are certainly immature... juvenile.... childish.... and a host of other things, but your attempts to appear, as you might say, 'grown up' are, in my eyes, hillarious.

You need to chill a bit bro.

Chill.... out..... ... Chilll.
                              Read Blessed be the Peacemakers | Read Political Freedom | Read Pax Germania: A Story of Redemption | Read Unrelated Matters | Read Stains of Blood and Ash | Read Ripper: A Glimpse into the Life of Gen. Jack Sterling | Read Deutschland Erwachte! | Read The Best Friend | Read A Mothers Day Poem | Read Deliver us From Evil | Read The Promised Land

Comment

Now; Write for us scratch.

Comment

Working...
                                X