No announcement yet.

The All New PTWDG Trash Talk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excuuuuse me, but banana duels are clearly the most lighthearted and silly.

(unless you are Voxian j/k)
    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson
      This 'game' out here in the public forum is what I am currently playing. The game has been defined already by GF and MZ (among others). As you can see, they don't distinguish between the individual and the team in their post (hell, I'm not even on the team anymore and still the separation isn't made).
      Ah, I see you are so strictly neutral and team-less yet all your posts have been bashing GoW and defending GS. I take that as the epitome of unbiasedness and equallity in trash talking.
      A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson
        You'd think that in GoWish:

friendly = backstabbing
        warm = coldblooded
        accessible = undefended
        tactful = insulting
        trade-loving = masochist
        I'd refer you to the Official Farbian Dictionary of Warmongerian. But don't worry, in a nutshell you more or less got the definitions right!
        A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Originally posted by Master Zen
          Ah, I see you are so strictly neutral and team-less yet all your posts have been bashing GoW and defending GS. I take that as the epitome of unbiasedness and equallity in trash talking.
          The Aeson Factor.

Fair and Balanced posting since he decided to label it as such...........................

(Now I feel obligated to overuse the periods..............)

Comment

I didn't say I was unbiased. I said I am biased against MZ and GF. I know the posts are kinda long, but do try and read them.

Comment

Originally posted by Theseus
              Excuuuuse me, but banana duels are clearly the most lighthearted and silly.

(unless you are Voxian j/k)
              Draw!!

Damn bananas!

*Beta wipes the remaining banana from his hand, and reaches for his sword.

(Please tell me you haven't researched gunpowder yet.... )
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb

You would think with your contact with Vox some of their misinformation brilliance or renown style would have rubbed off on you.
                Aw, shucks ....
                Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

/me cooly blows the smoke of the banana skin... another ne'er-do-well put down.
                  The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Comment

uhh guys... this is supposed to be fun?

anyways... down with GS
                    Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
                    King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
                    ---------
                    May God Bless.

Comment

Originally posted by Theseus
                      * Theseus coolly blows the smoke of the banana skin... another ne'er-do-well put down.

Comment

I guess it is feasable that GoW and Lego could ally against ND. Lego would do it to prevent GoW and ND from becoming superpowers. Despite both ND's and GoW's lack of meticulous handling of the day to day operations of building their infrastructure, including improvements and workers, especially since ealry in the game, they are still a force to be reckoned with.

I suspect that if Lego does not ally with GoW against ND, then ND and GoW will, in effect, become one large superpower and beat both GS and Lego.

So, it's in Lego's best interest to side with GoW against ND, to prevent just that. Besides, how much does Lego have to really spend on the alliance. Just getting ND and GoW to fightagainst each other (as GoW/ND are fighting agianst RP/GS) will ensure a Lego victory.

The game has not yet been decided, but some of the decisons coming around soon will undoubtedly have the largest impact on what the outcome of the game will be, here to date.

Good luck to all teams and may they do what is in the best interest of their team. :b;

Comment

Originally posted by Theseus * Theseus coolly blows the smoke of the banana skin... another ne'er-do-well put down.
                          Originally posted by Theseus * Theseus coolly blows the smoke of the banana skin... another ne'er-do-well put down.
                          So, was this like a replay in B-Grade western.

(with the music to "Bang Bang, he shot me down" playing in the background.)

Comment

Originally posted by Beta
                            So, was this like a replay in B-Grade western.

Actually, I think Theseus made a forum bot that auto-replies with that simple phrase..............

Comment

Ok Aeson, you want some trash talking?

GRAPESODA!!!!!

Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                              1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Somebody has been watching too much Kill Bill here, and I think I know who it is...
                                I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

Working...
                                X