• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The All New PTWDG Trash Talk Thread

Alrighty then...

Now that things seem to be stable again:

WHO WANTS SOME??!!

(I gotta banana for ya, right here!!)
    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Trash.

Comment

That's all you got?!
      The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Comment

Stupid legos, all they do is sit their butt's on a fricken island (wait I am a lego)

Comment

Comment

aatw, join the action!!

ND, you gonna do something with that stack? Or are you just gonna sit there... DAMN, Alamo1 is well protected!

Let me make this clear: Southern Bob WILL be cleaned of the ND / GoW infection. As an opponent, I applaud their mutual successes to date...

But it stops, here and now. You got no game.

Comment

Originally posted by asleepathewheel
              I agree

Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
              Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
              7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Let's face it. GS just sucks at starting trash talk threads. GoW rules in this arena.............

Comment

I prefer GS to be good in other things than starting trash talk threads...
                  "Never trust a man who puts your profit before his own profit." - Grand Nagus Zek, Star Trek Deep Space Nine, episode 11
                  "A communist is someone who has read Marx and Lenin. An anticommunist is someone who has understood Marx and Lenin." - Ronald Reagan (1911-2004)

Comment

Originally posted by OliverFA
                    I prefer GS to be good in other things than starting trash talk threads...
                    You'd think you would at least want GS to be good at strategy but they suck at that also.

What ARE they doing? Are they building some massive armada to invade Lego? They certainly don't seem to be doing anything to achieve any possible objective on Bob.

Comment

There is currently a significant trash issue existing between the State of Michigan and the City of Toronto. For those who are unfamiliar with it - and that is probably everyone out there except for dejon - also a Torontonian - our city's last local land-fill site was recently closed. Most of our garbage is now shipped to a land-fill site in Michigan, which as you can imagine, creates all kinds of environmental and political discussion.

(Is this the kind of thing you were looking for Theseus?)
                      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

OOOOH I am scared. The big bad chickens are threatening little ol me. I am terrified, I am SH!@ting my pantx. Oh, the humanity. What will they do next, give me another 8 catapults. Please don't do that, anything but that.
                        Or maybe they'll put 10 workers where I have to atatck them. How can I hope to equal such masters of strategy.
                        I must be unworthy of even being in the same game with them.

Well as the old saying goes if the world gives you chickens, fry some chicken.

On a less sarcastic note I have decided that when we take pamploma I'll move my monument there, since it was many among the RPers who constructed said monument in the first place. However, if I recall correctly, it was the next Admin that detopped my glorious monmument. Now you know the REAL reason for this war. Also any objections if I add all the new cities I've taken over to it. By the way should I leave space for a "stormia tour" in the future. If so I might have to make it even bigger.

Aggie
                        The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

Aggie's new avatar.

Is someone from GoW gonna make a Church's, Popeye's, and Tyson one?

Suggested names for Estonian cities:

13 Herbs and Spices
                          Popeye's
                          Church's
                          Tyson
                          Pilgrim's Pride
                          Pot Pie
                          Nugget Town
                          Finger Lickin'

Comment

Heathens.

[Scottish accent]

"Therrre'll be no chickens frrried here today!"

[/Scottish accent]

{obscure reference that belongs in the paraphrased Movie Quote thread at MZO}

Comment

I have been missing out on the war, but it sounds like strategy isn't something GoW should be harping on... 2 teams with 3 movement UU's in their GA's are still in a standoff on their own continent with a single team with a defunct UU, already blown GA fighting another team, and dealing with the logistics of intercontinental warfare?

Sounds like whoever was in charge of GoW's economic policy has taken over the military...

Comment

Working...
                              X