No announcement yet.

The All New PTWDG Trash Talk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like I said, I'm no longer part of GS, so I no longer know what's going on in the game other than a few tidbits that make it to this forum. Which by the way is the reason I feel comfortable participating in this dialogue now. My knowlege of what's going on is now comparable to your's MZ. Call it a fair fight.

Gee, how many kights, pikes, cats, etc. has GS lost so far?
    See, you're on a team involved in the killing of those units, (hopefully, for your sake) coordinating battles with your ally, and you don't know...

I feel your pain.

Actually I don't.
    Then it seems you do.

Haven't lost any troops? It would come as no suprise if GoW still is letting ND do all the fighting. It all serves the upcoming ROP rape that much better. How many ND troops are in GoWish lands? How many GoWish troops are in ND lands?

GS suddenly became the most friendly, warm, accessible, tactful, trade-loving team in the concert of nations. Odds: 2,000,000:1.
    Hmmm, I'll put a dollar or two on it (sadly it's all I have). And I'll split my winnings with anyone on GS who is willing to become most friendly, warm, accessible, tactful, and trade-loving. (my leaving the team surely has helped!)

Speaking of friendly... If GS would've just left GoW and ND to kill RP (or even 'help' with it, though Bobish ideas on where GS' military stood seem to have been wildly off), then GS could've helped GoW against ND after helping both them invade Lego. Damn! Why didn't we go for that? I mean, GoW was offering to let GS keep 200 land tiles... oh wait... GS already had 200 land tiles half of which they had to fight for (total: roughly half what Lego was free to claim even after accepting Vox... ~66% of what GoW and ND would have had when splitting Bob). Nevermind that with those types of tile counts, and the nature of the given tiles, that GS will likely be lacking one or more of the important resources. The RNG decides the game, not us... stay off Bob

I wonder how soon GoW started recruiting Lego to help them against ND after GS is taken care of (if not giving Lego the same runaround in regards to when RP is taken care of)? You know, just in case ND should 'backstab' GoW, GoW would like some of Lego's troops on Bob. Nevermind that that 'backstab' would likely be retaliation for a violation of a treaty on the part of GoW.

Then Lego can keep their island... GoW is benevolent. Why not, maybe a uselessly corrupt city or two on Bob! Hey, how about this: Keep what you can take! Oh wait, you took cities we wanted and foolishly thought we could beat you to, that's a violation of the NAP! Taking cities diplomatically isn't taking cities at all! Besides, we just meant the keep what you can take comment as an insult to your military preparedness. You really can't blame us for considering you to be as incompetent as we are when it comes to such things.

You'd think that in GoWish:

friendly = backstabbing
    warm = coldblooded
    accessible = undefended
    tactful = insulting
    trade-loving = masochist

Really though, trashing GS (as regards to current events) to needle me, now that I've left the team, is about like me trashing GoW (as regards to the whole game) to needle efficiency and logic. At least stick to the part I would've been a part of when responding to me.

Comment

That was an interesting last post there, Aeson. EXTREMELY long, but interesting. What did you do, cut and paste the ENTIRE wording of War and Peace?

Fortunately your pathetic attempt at propaganda and mind twisting is exactly that - pathetic.

You would think with your contact with Vox some of their misinformation brilliance or renown style would have rubbed off on you.

Apparently not.

You would think with your alliance with Roleplay their deceitful trickery and slick methods of scamming and conning would have rubbed off on you.

Apparently not.

Then again maybe its beyond your teams meager capabilities and they are simply stuck with childish, obvious attempts at strategic feints.............

(Uh oh, that outta get the Gathering Chickens out of their coop!)

Comment

Aeson,

You sure do talk alot for someone who's not in the game.

Comment

Now now, boys and girls, no fighting in the pool.
          The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

I think I scared him away...........

Comment

Aeson,

I once thought many things of this game. For instance, I had thought that I might be able to gain full interest in this game again. I thought I had made many things clear both in public and pirvately.

Aparantly not.

Aeson, I know things were handled certain ways in Gathering Storm. GoW is/was an entirely different beast, however. I was your ambassador. As such, I had near complete authority and control over all offers and negotiations as they were made to your former team. Reasons for this set up are many, but one was to encourage participation, to make each person feel more that they were contributing.

I personally chose to represent our cause to GS at a most difficult time, and when you were frankly seen as the most difficult team to deal with.

From your recent posts you are apparantly still holding some grudge as to how those negotiations and deals were handled, and with what they entailed to begin with. That is fine, but you should know that your beef is NOT with GoW, but with myself. If you wish to discuss the merits or lack thereof of said deals, more specifically, if you wish to include details both real, imagined, and theoretical, I would appreciate it if you would do so with me in private.

I take full and sole responsibility for my teams actions and decisions revolving around all said decisions. If you decide to continue to attack them here publicly, I will most definately RESPOND publicly with what amounts to at least an equal amount of knowledge as to the history and details of such. This is true of any present or past GS members as well. I am a bit saddened and shocked to see such apparant animosity rising up again over this dead horse.

As to other comments, no, GoW has not been as efficient in their planning or building as GS. Yes, we could have done better in many areas. In others, I would say we are at the very least equal to GS, or that perhaps GS could improve upon these areas. However, IMO that is all a discussion to be had once the game is decided.
              Last edited by UnOrthOdOx; October 20, 2003, 17:52.
              One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
              You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx
                As to other comments, no, GoW has not been as efficient in their planning or building as GS. Yes, we could have done better in many areas.
                But it wouldn't have been as much fun...............

Comment

Imtoops,

This is a different game.

GF,

Calling something pathetic is all well and good, but please, more analysis. I know you worship berevity, but when you cut out all your arguments to appease it, it just sounds like you are calling names. Remember, content is king. Your posts could equally apply to anything, that is to say, they don't apply to anything at all. All you'd have to do is change the name. Let's try:

That was an interesting last post there, GhengisFarb. EXTREMELY long, but interesting. What did you do, cut and paste the ENTIRE wording of TimeCube.com?

Fortunately your pathetic attempt at propaganda and mind twisting is exactly that - pathetic.

You would think with your contact with Vox some of their misinformation brilliance or renown style would have rubbed off on you.

Apparently not.

You would think with your dealings with Roleplay their deceitful trickery and slick methods of scamming and conning would have rubbed off on you.

Apparently not.

Then again maybe its beyond your teams meager capabilities and they are simply stuck with childish, obvious attempts at strategic feints.............

(Uh oh, that outta get the Gathering Chickens out of their coop!)
                  Well, calling your post extremely long was a stretch (in an absolute sense, relative to the writer it fits though), and we need to change 'alliance with RP' to 'dealings with RP' (or do we? ), but overall it fits just as well.

I also replaced 'War and Peace' with 'TimeCube.com', as it much more closely follows the tone and content while not giving up much on length.

As you will notice, I left the 'Gathering Chickens' and 'coop' part because 'your teams' is no longer applicable. You are just as much a part of GS as I am.

You would think with your contact with Vox blah blah blah. You would think with your alliance with Roleplay blah blah blah.
                  In the public forum, the main contact I have had is with GoW. In-game, most of my contact was with GoW as well. If my arguments are becoming pathetic and childish it could follow that a little bit of GoW is rubbing off on me... I won't jump to such conclusions as you still haven't offered any reasoning as to why they are pathetic and childish yet. As you can see, your method of quoting things you don't bother reading has rubbed off already! Thankfully I haven't resorted to capital emphisis as of yet.

You seem to think I am here to help GS out somehow. I am not here to spread misinformation, deceitful trickery, propaganda, or apply slick methods of scamming. I am not concerned with the course of the game at all anymore. My guesses at what is going on behind the scenes in a game which I am not involved is only a commentary on my analysis of GoWish members, and not on current events in-game as I obviously don't have access to them.

your teams
                  Again, look to the right of my avatar. Notice the lack of PTWDG icons. This means I don't have a team. Nothing I am posting here has any correlation to what I want for the PTWDG itself, I am quite detached on that point. If I seem to take GS' side, it is because the people I want to talk to out here are those who have distinguished themselves in the public forum as those I don't have to worry about upsetting with facts. For some reason they just happen to be from GoW.

As I said to Imtoops, this is a different game. It may draw upon situations in the other, but they are still seperate as far as I'm concerned. My participation in this forum doesn't signify participation in-game. Much like my past participation in-game didn't require me (and often inhibited me) from making posts in this forum.

Comment

/me will be the judge of the duel:

Take three steps... one... two... three...

TURN AND DRAW YOUR BANANAS!!

The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

UnO,

I don't really care about the PTWDG game, what is happening, or what happened. That's why I'm not playing. 'GoW' to me, in relation to this thread, is MZ and GF at this moment. If you wish to join in, that's your perogative. Nothing in this thread matters, or means anything, outside the context of the forum 'game'.

This 'game' out here in the public forum is what I am currently playing. The game has been defined already by GF and MZ (among others). As you can see, they don't distinguish between the individual and the team in their post (hell, I'm not even on the team anymore and still the separation isn't made). To paraphrase the mindset, truthful accusations aren't necessary, and often not prefered. Anyone not comfortable with the discussion can butt out (of the forum, and the PTWDG if they can't make the separation between the two). Vague insults and a capacity to detach yourself from your real life 'humanity' are all that really make it. In essence, it's a 1st person shooter forum intertwined (often without any coherance) with relevant issues to the PTWDG.

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb
                        I think I scared him away...........
                        When you type more than 6 words a post sometimes takes longer to formulate. Also there are real life considerations to take into account. It must be comforting to know that eventually I will have to go to sleep, eat, or various other things that may draw me away from the computer long enough for you to 'win' regardless of the how the argument is progressing.

On the flip side, do you consider yourself 'scared off' when, for instance, it takes you over an hour and a half to type 49 characters (21 of which are periods)?

That said, you are scary. Very scary.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson
                          Remember, content is king. Your posts could equally apply to anything, that is to say, they don't apply to anything at all.
                          What the........ did Aeson just call me a "panag" here?

And I always thought "Cotton was King."

I also replaced 'War and Peace' with 'TimeCube.com', as it much more closely follows the tone and content while not giving up much on length.
                          What the heck is a "TimeCube"? Is that some sort of popsickle?

'GoW' to me, is MZ and GF
                          Really!? Hey, MZ. You pick a city first then I'll pick one and we can divide up the teams territory since we're the only ones on it!

Oh, and just for Aeson .................................................. .................................................. ........... .................................................. ....

Comment

Ah, diverting attention away from yourself by conjuring a more interesting and recognizable (in this field) figure. Then again with a completely irrelevant play on words. Issue... what issue?

You can't really be serious that you haven't ever been directed towards timecube.com though? Visit. It will change your life (mainly, it will ruin your eyesight if you enjoy laughing too much).

I consider your reply not a reply at all. That is, the 'scared off' counter is still ticking. Hop to it! (entirely too many periods there BTW)

Comment

I have to be brief and vague or risk being reported as evil to the Mods. Therefore I try to be more lighthearted and silly with my taunts.

Comment

And you would characterize mine (taunts) as?

Comment

Working...
                                X