Teams that are Allies.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hot_Enamel
    As it turns out, those extra catapults have influenced our decisions in this war. We have been attacked, and we have decided to not attack some positions because of those catapults. The unit warp used by GS/RP has influenced this war, and quite possibly saved RP's ass.
    You didn't even know that we warped cats until we told you two days ago! And we transferred them, IIRC after you declared war on both RP and GS, so unless you have been using Lego and Vox to spy for you, how would you even know they existed? And where they existed?

maybe you should have stayed away from this thread longer.

Originally posted by Hot_Enamel
    And the funniest thing to come out of this thread ....
    The two RP horsemen warped back home from GS was RP's invasion force being sent to attack GS
    And the units GS were able to get to RP's defense by "traditional means" was actually their RP invasion force.
    Actually the funniest thing to come out in this thread...nevermind, I won't go there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir Ralph
      I don't need a peanut. I need a coconut, but European swallows can't carry them. Anyone here who has an African swallow?
      Actually I think we both need a good German beer.....

Comment

• Originally posted by asleepathewheel

You didn't even know that we warped cats until we told you two days ago! And we transferred them, IIRC after you declared war on both RP and GS, so unless you have been using Lego and Vox to spy for you, how would you even know they existed? And where they existed?
        Correct.

I thought GS units were warped.
        Then you told me it was Cats.

I think ND sent the pic to us. (IIRC RP used some cats to protect their retreat ??? - Or was it a failed offensive ???I am not sure)

GS paranoia again ... There must be spies
        "No Comment"

Comment

I thought GS units were warped.
          Then you told me it was Cats.
          Aha! So now we know where that huge warped cat Roleplay was going on and on about came from!

Comment

• Originally posted by GhengisFarb

Aha! So now we know where that huge warped cat Roleplay was going on and on about came from!

Shuddup you ... or I will post the GoW #1 PBEM results

"No Comment"

Comment

• Comment

• H_E, I apologized. I'll do so again...

Now and for the future, I do not begrudge anything that has been done or will be done by any team in this game, unless it be outright cheating.

When and if that happens, it will be evident, and I am sure that the wrath of EVERYONE here involved will be apparent and swift.

Other than that, we have a wealth of grey... if any one of us chooses to highlight or point out a method or technique that is questionable, we should be able to do so without rancor.

Again, I apologize if I offended. I thought I saw something questionable, and addressed it as well as I could.
                The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

• The two RP horsemen warped back home from GS was RP's invasion force being sent to attack GS
                  The proper term for landing 2 Horsemen in enemy territory is not 'invasion force', but rather 'leader fodder'. Remember?

Comment

• Originally posted by Theseus
                    H_E, I apologized. I'll do so again...

Theseus,

Dont worry about it. There is no need.
                    I was not talking a shot at you.

What annoyed me is that your team decided to warp units in the first place.
                    And all of a sudden we get into a discussion on exploits & rules when the opportunity arises for GoW to use an "exploit" on GS.

I dont recall any GS/RP members saying that the original warp was an abuse, yet there seems plenty of opinion if GoW should use multishot cats.
                    "No Comment"

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson

The proper term for landing 2 Horsemen in enemy territory is not 'invasion force', but rather 'leader fodder'. Remember?

Are you saying our elite horseman generated a leader before he died ???

Probably not
                      "No Comment"

Comment

• No.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhengisFarb
                          Actually I think we both need a good German beer.....
                          Bugger, the Oktoberfest is over, after 91 oxen were eaten and 6,100,000 liters beer downed. Talk about the biggest beer festival of the world. I have 2 breweries across the street, each one with an associated pub. That is heaven.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir Ralph

Bugger, the Oktoberfest is over, after 91 oxen were eaten and 6,100,000 liters beer downed.
                            Sounds like an average thursday night in my old college dorm

(minus the oxen bit)
                            A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Shuddup you ... or I will post the GoW #1 PBEM results
                              I am STILL STANDING!

Whooo Hooo Hooo

Comment

• 'yeah, yeah, yeah!!!
                                He's still standing!!!
                                WHOA, WHOA WHOA'

Comment

Working...
                                X