Teams that are Allies.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hot_Enamel
    Almost sounds like the original land split from Roleplay way back when..
    Well, they are "allies" now. Maybe they've decided to share diplomacy secrets and techniques.

Kinda like Yugo and Saab sharing automotive engineering patents............

Comment

• OPD, since you have been so kind as to tell us RP/GS’ plan for splitting us, let me enlighten you on ours.

Operation Pretty Daring(OPD)
      We believed from a while back that war with GS was inevitable. But how could we possible invade when they had that huge Voxian war army left. It was pickle. But one night I again saw the great Banana sitting on my bed(see how I became the great Prophet for the past banana visit), and he enlightened me(no I wasn’t lighting a banana peel). He said "Use another war to get their army onto Bob, then while there here you invade their country.

As fate(or perhaps the great Banana) had it we had a war planned. Now some on our team seemed to dislike, for past reasons, RP and were already planning this campaign. Luckily I didn’t and thus came up with an AWFUL plan, an EVIL plan, and a WONDERFUL plan, in short an awfully evil wonderful plan.

We would STAGE a war. Now at first Togas and Darekill wouldn’t go far this idea. But when Togas saw the invasion force nearing RP he consented, on the grounds that we’d assist RP to be a legitimate country after the war. Darekill gave in when we explained that we could all have FP placed on Stormia and thus double our size,(ET as usual had a spreadsheet explaining all) and with an Alliance between us and ND, RP couldn’t ever threaten us.

Now came the hard part, how to sucker GS into sending their army. Luckily, MZ and Arnelos are master diplomats and had an idea. Arnelos was able to convince GS that they would do ANYTHING to be saved. In a stroke of brilliance he even gave cities to them and got them to donate catapults(to be used later against GS). Don’t buy a used car from this man. It was perfect. Notice how we almost never attack RP forces(we have to a few times to make it look good).

With RP giving intel we even knew a stack of 8 catapults was headed south.(I bet you all wondered how we knew about this before it happened. They didn’t tell us about the knights and Pikes guarding so it was bloodier than hoped). When the time was right and a large GS stack was irrevocable committed to BOB, we would use the city gift trick to transport our small southern force to the north(since this had been used before no one could argue) to join with a larger north force and launch and invasion of Stormia.

At the same time Bigfree agreed to post this thread, this way RP and thus us can see where all the nice GS forces are on the map. No since we aren’t legally an ally we can’t look, but RP could.

So OPD laugh if you must. But it is entirely possible that a large force of GOW forces are already gathered and only await another ship or two to get to the launch point. I hope you have all your coastal squares covered. Perhaps we will even get Astronomy in time to upgrade galleys to Caravels. But that would take too long and I’m not a patient man(that is your one hope, I am meticulous but not patient).

Now you all know this couldn’t really happen this way, but you also know that if anybody could plan and execute such a truly evil plan, the person writing this could(Lets face it, my avatar is Sauron).

Best wishes, hope to visit Stormia soon,
      Aggie
      The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

• Originally posted by OPD

Also GoW must make one of the cities on mini bob their new capital, and ND must make the other one their new capital.
        wow sounds like the FP exploit bug
        Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
        King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
        ---------
        May God Bless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panzer32

I deny everything. Nobody saw me do it. You can't prove anything.

If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panzer32

Can we make these cities be the ones at the extreme south eastern tip of Little Bob?

This way all the cities on Bob count as being the closest to our capital...........

Comment

• Oh how I love you GoW types, so evil and sneaky,

*OPD pats Aggie on the head*

talking of exploits are you guys going to be using the catapult switch thing again? I don't want to make a big deal about this, but if you have to, will you do it again rather than lose the units?
              Are we having fun yet?

Comment

Oh how I love you GoW types, so evil and sneaky,

*OPD pats Aggie on the head*

talking of exploits are you guys going to be using the catapult switch thing again? I don't want to make a big deal about this, but if you have to, will you do it again rather than lose the units?
                Lose units? Did GS/Roleplay hire some other team that actually knows how to fight to join their side?

Comment

• nah we're going for the passive resistance type of strat, you guys have got to get tired of killing after a while.
                  Are we having fun yet?

Comment

I don't anticipated ever being in that position. . But we have never used the double shot technique. Though if the oportunity presented itself we must ask ourselves "what would sauron do?".

Speaking of exploits still, have you guys ever thought that if we wanted we could "capture all Nd workers" and with our ind trait, they work at same speed but no upkeep for ND. Actually trip can attest to the fact that I actually mentioned this in forum, but thought it was too much of an exploit. Yes I am bad sometimes.
                    Aggie
                    The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

• The way they keep bringing up the catapult thing makes you wonder if they're feeling guilty for some exploit they used.......................

Comment

• Originally posted by Aggie
                        But one night I again saw the great Banana sitting on my bed....
                        Is that the one with the C or D batteries?

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFree
                          Is that the one with the C or D batteries?

Comment

• If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aggie
                              I don't anticipated ever being in that position. . But we have never used the double shot technique. Though if the oportunity presented itself we must ask ourselves "what would sauron do?".
                              Not the double shot technique. But the double move exploit you used for certain.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X