• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Zargon.

Comment

• 1725 BC to ET.

Comment

• 1725bc to trip
        First Civ3DG: 3rd and 4th Term Minister of Public Works. | Second Civ3DG: First Term Vice President | ISDG: Ambassador in the Foreign Affairs Ministry | Save Apolyton! Kill the Off-Topic Forum!

(04/29/2004) [Trip] we will see who is best in the next round ; [Trip] that is why I left this team ; [Trip] I don't need the rest of you to win |
        The solution to 1984 is 1776! | Here's to hoping that GoW's military isn't being run by MasterZen: Hehe! | DaveRocks! or something. ;)

Comment

• hmm, anyone care to kill this game? at the rate it is played, Civ 5 will be out by the time we finish this. :-/
          First Civ3DG: 3rd and 4th Term Minister of Public Works. | Second Civ3DG: First Term Vice President | ISDG: Ambassador in the Foreign Affairs Ministry | Save Apolyton! Kill the Off-Topic Forum!

(04/29/2004) [Trip] we will see who is best in the next round ; [Trip] that is why I left this team ; [Trip] I don't need the rest of you to win |
          The solution to 1984 is 1776! | Here's to hoping that GoW's military isn't being run by MasterZen: Hehe! | DaveRocks! or something. ;)

Comment

• Kill it already.

In fact, in every PBEM that I'm in, if it doesn't come around on average of at least once every 4 days I will not play in it. It's just too much hassle to try and remember what is going on for each game. People who signed up for this game and don't send it along when they get (within a reasonable amount of time) are just plain lame to me and they can go screw themselves as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

• wow, looking at the dates... it took a MONTH to play the turn... jesus.

Comment

• I always get my turns out in a short amount of time (like the one just sent to me ).

But considering how long it takes, it probably would be best dead.

I just wish the turns didn't take so long...

Comment

• Hey! I got a save! Onward to BigFree!
                  I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

• I am no longer going to play it because it takes too damn long to get the turn. It was over a month for this one. If people want to continue playting it I will retire my Civ and you guys can continue without me. Send me an email to let me know either way.

Comment

• gah, i just got the last turn's save again. anyway, i'm personally sick of this. i retired my civ and passed it onward to trip.

Comment

• More rubble... I'm out of this one too. At least the ISDG1 is still moving...

And I had sooo much land to myself too...

On to Z...

Comment

• Uhh... so should I even bother playing this game?
                          I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZargonX
                            Uhh... so should I even bother playing this game?
                            Probably not.

Comment

Working...
                            X