Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• turn played for the month of january! :P

1990BC to trip
    First Civ3DG: 3rd and 4th Term Minister of Public Works. | Second Civ3DG: First Term Vice President | ISDG: Ambassador in the Foreign Affairs Ministry | Save Apolyton! Kill the Off-Topic Forum!

(04/29/2004) [Trip] we will see who is best in the next round ; [Trip] that is why I left this team ; [Trip] I don't need the rest of you to win |
    The solution to 1984 is 1776! | Here's to hoping that GoW's military isn't being run by MasterZen: Hehe! | DaveRocks! or something. ;)

Comment

• 1950 BC to ET.

Comment

• I tried to resend this to ET but I get the following message:

The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. The rejected e-mail address was 'royparrish@earthlink.net'. Subject 'ISDG PBEM #4 1950 BC', Account: 'mail.comcast.net', Server: 'smtp.comcast.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '450 earthlink.net backlog too large to queue [domain may be overloaded or down]', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 450, Error Number: 0x800CCC79

Comment

• 1950BC was sent to MZ on 1/27 at 4:51PM EST.

I am having problems with my incoming mail, because of this new e-mail virus that is out there. The problem is that earthlink's e-mail incoming mail server is being overwhelmed. So, the only thing to do, is to try resending things....

E_T
          Come and see me at WePlayCiv
          Worship the Comic here!
          Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

• 1910 BC to ET.

Comment

• ToBF
              I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

• 1870BC to Trip
                First Civ3DG: 3rd and 4th Term Minister of Public Works. | Second Civ3DG: First Term Vice President | ISDG: Ambassador in the Foreign Affairs Ministry | Save Apolyton! Kill the Off-Topic Forum!

(04/29/2004) [Trip] we will see who is best in the next round ; [Trip] that is why I left this team ; [Trip] I don't need the rest of you to win |
                The solution to 1984 is 1776! | Here's to hoping that GoW's military isn't being run by MasterZen: Hehe! | DaveRocks! or something. ;)

Comment

• 1830 BC to ET.

Comment

• 1830BC to Trip

Comment

• I guess we'll wait a week or more for this one....

Wait....unless...WE all bug Trip about it.

Comment

• Sent to Zargon.

Comment

• 1790 BC to ET.

Trip surprised me.

Comment

• 1790BC to Trip

Comment

• To Zargon.

In an hour and a half.

Comment

• 1750 BC to ET.

Comment

Working...
                                X