ISDG Forum Game #4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you play it with Conquets?

I can't load the file, the game says it's corrupted.

Comment

• open it with conquests

doh. resent. :P
      First Civ3DG: 3rd and 4th Term Minister of Public Works. | Second Civ3DG: First Term Vice President | ISDG: Ambassador in the Foreign Affairs Ministry | Save Apolyton! Kill the Off-Topic Forum!

(04/29/2004) [Trip] we will see who is best in the next round ; [Trip] that is why I left this team ; [Trip] I don't need the rest of you to win |
      The solution to 1984 is 1776! | Here's to hoping that GoW's military isn't being run by MasterZen: Hehe! | DaveRocks! or something. ;)

Comment

• 2150 BC to ET.

Comment

• 2150BC to MZ

E_T
          Come and see me at WePlayCiv
          Worship the Comic here!
          Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

• 2150BC to Trip
            First Civ3DG: 3rd and 4th Term Minister of Public Works. | Second Civ3DG: First Term Vice President | ISDG: Ambassador in the Foreign Affairs Ministry | Save Apolyton! Kill the Off-Topic Forum!

(04/29/2004) [Trip] we will see who is best in the next round ; [Trip] that is why I left this team ; [Trip] I don't need the rest of you to win |
            The solution to 1984 is 1776! | Here's to hoping that GoW's military isn't being run by MasterZen: Hehe! | DaveRocks! or something. ;)

Comment

• Received from trip, on to BF
              I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

• 2110 BC to ET.

Comment

• 2110 BC sent to Master Zen

E_T
                  Worship the Comic here!
                  Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

• 2110BC to Trip

Comment

• To BF
                      I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

• 2070 BC to ET.

Comment

• 2070 BC was sent to MZ on 12/8 at 10:04PM EST

E_T
                          Worship the Comic here!

Comment

• Game on!

2030 BC sent to ET.

Comment

• 2030 BC sent to MZ on 1/13 at 8AM EST.

E_T
                              Worship the Comic here!

Comment

• 1990 BC to ET.

Comment

Working...
                                X