No announcement yet.

YASP - Yet Another Sabrewolf Pbem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn order works for me, I don't have an issues with your suggested order.
    The Best Multiplayer Game Ever

Comment

fellow players

due to time problems and other reasons, i'm hereby withdrawing from this game before we start it.

if the map is already created, i'll help looking for a replacement. maybe 'Khannalxytys' ... he's eager to play a PBEM.

sorry guys, it has to be!
      - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
      - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

I'm really sorry to hear that sabre, are you sure you won't change your mind? We're in for a cracking game and it wouldn't be the same without you.

Why don't you give it a go for a while and see how it all pans out?

Comment

well, i've got too many games running anyways and too many promised. this one is a clear builder game (--> more micromanagement) and won't be over within a year...

if i start now and would decide later to leave, someone would have to take over. and no one likes having to finish other people's games...
          - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
          - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

go on stick with us! yeah it will take a while for things to get really interesting, but somehow i think it'll be worth the wait!!

Comment

Hello gentlemen,

Since Sabrewolf let me know that he was leaving a PBEM due to time issues and left his spot vacant I would initially feel inclined to agree with taking his place. But since this game seems to me as being a higher difficulty game as I am used to (meaning I would lose within the very first days) I believe I should be looking for less experienced games and playing single player before I can catch up with you guys and not ruin a PBEM for the others. I thank sabre for his indication and hope you find a replacement
              " He who does not see, may have no eyes to begin with".

Comment

khan, the difficulty setting justs alters the amount of corruption and the amount of content citezens. You are welcome to join us, and since we are separated at the start (we are all on separate islands), and the land is preety similar, you should not be so far behind.
                You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

I'm not talking about difficulty settings I'm talking about you guys.. I'm quite much a newbie yet. Ok, so let's kick off our deals then.

Conference of Sabrewolfland 2004:

I agree to submit to your(all the other 4 free nations of the world) rulership over my backwater civilization if I'm allowed to be dutch in an excrutiatingly huge map with 90% water coverage and almost no barbarian huts. ps: I am also entitled to start with the Great Lighthouse. My Great Library can be built with 10 shields. What do you all think?

Just kidding. You certain i'm not going to be a burden? I'll be absolutely no match for any of you.

Comment

Khan, what level do you normally play at?
                    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Before last saturday, I used to play on warlord difficulty. But I have to agree it was far too easy. I'm now playing Monarch and holding my ground against the enemy. Even though I don't know how they are going to be when I attack them, because I haven't tried yet :P

I'm now the newest monarch player in Poly I believe.

Comment

• Yeah, I have no problem with you playing; I have only recently gone up to emperor.

Comment

• Hey Monarchs my preferred level too. I can play at emporer but find Monarch more satisfying

EDIT sent my Password too
                          Last edited by ChrisiusMaximus; June 3, 2004, 13:40.
                          A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• khan, one question: What time zone are you? GMT-5?

Comment

• I do believe howerver I'm not good enough to be playing with so many of you Emperors yet I'd prefer to improve a little before trying a high level PBEM. BUT, if you cannot find any replacement I'd be happy to fill up the form to join your game.

Let me know if you can't find anyone else And again i'm sorry for waiting but I think it's the best way to go with this.

Well, I'd have to look it up, but it's Lausanne -5

Comment

• If that is what you want to do, then it is up to you.

I will PM you if we can not find a replacement.

Comment

Working...
                                X