No announcement yet.

epic game PBEM with multi-turn-sessions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really? have I been conscripted into another game? ;-)
    Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

• uhm, sorry... i meant the 3 others ... smellymummy is the 4th guy in the WW2-conquest-PBEM
      - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
      - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

• Sounds good to me, count me in

Comment

• AP Elimination

I started a thread for the Elimination Game. Redboy looks like he is west of me and we have Conqueror instead of Chrisius Max, so I'm not sure if the WWII turn order has much relevance for this- I used a standard East-West order to start with, but we can start again if something else would work better...
          Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

• ok, this was a good thread for PBEM-spinoffs, so i'll continue here.

currently there's one game being organised (in the YASP-thread) and set up.

in the mean time i'd like to start a few new games based on following ideas:

- "medieval start" : everyone has all traits, starts with all ancient techs. multiple starting settlers, chosen civs

- "alliance vs. SID". a maximum of 4 humans against the equal number of sid level AI. pangea to make it more tricky. chosen civs

- "hex board": beer engine from CFC once created a few interesting maps for civ3 vanilla. here's his page with the links the the CFC-threads: http://www.geocities.com/thebeerengine/civ3/
            i was thinking of either board #2: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showth...threadid=15610
            or board #6: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showth...threadid=19232

Comment

• reply here soon if you're interested in any or better ALL of these games...

i'll post these in 48 hours in new threads, if not enough from here want to join!

input are welcome too

Comment

• and i'd up up for a 1on1 if anyone feels like something like that

Comment

• another idea, which is basicly an extension of my second proposal (alliance vs. SID):

we all write a DAR on thoughts, strategies and actions

Comment

Working...
                  X